Chapter 22

(Y/n) POV-

Darkness.

That was all I could see.

I wish this was all just a dream.

But no, this was reality. Not everything could become a happy ending. It isn't a Disney movie.

"Where am I?"

'ᵂᵉ'ʳᵉ ⁱⁿˢⁱᵈᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ'

"Oh"

The scenery started changing, presumably a mansion.

"What is happening now?"

Droplets of dried blood was stained on the red carpets. The building was made out of Walnut wood, a chandelier was hanging on the ceiling. I was in the middle of a staircase, everything seemed so polished.

"HELP!" A voice screamed.

"That s-sounded like Samantha's" it can't be, they're dead. Oh wait, I forgot this is my imagination, I'm unconcious.

Adrenaline and curiosity were taking over me. I followed the sounds of the screams. When I reached the room, I froze, right in front of me were the people that died, because of me.

My biological and adopted parents, Isabel, Jake, Sophie, Jess, Sammy, and Liam.

My parents looked very pale with black substances coming out of their mouths, their eyes had no life in them.

On the other side, blood and organs were coming out of my adopted parents bodies.

Jake had puppet features, he had a bruised around his neck. Signifying that he was choked to death and turned into a puppet.

Sophie was a wax doll, dressed in a old fashioned frilly dress, her locks were neatly styled. One thing that was different was her eyes, blood was dripping out, almost as if she's crying.

Isabel had her limbs broken, she could move them at weird angles. Her features resembled a porcelain doll, except more creepy looking with stitches and blood leaking.

Jessica had a gunshot wound along with brain matteraroubd her face. Pale as ever.

Liam was wearing the rope around his neck, the one that had caused his death.

Samantha had multiple stab wounds on her, she looked angry.

"W-what the h-hell are you guys d-doing here?!"

"You're all supposed to be dead" I yelled.

"We are, it's just that this isn't real. Just a nightmare that you're having" Liam says with a glare.

"Look, I didn't mean for this to happened." I tell them, hoping they would at least understand.

"Then how come we're all dead (Y/n)! Huh? Answer me!" My dad grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, shouting at me.

"I-I don't know!" I tell him trying to free myself from his grasp.

"Wrong answer!" He threw me to the side, with a kick.

I ran outside the room, hoping to find an escape. I don't want to be here anymore. This has caused me more pain than anything else.

When I reached the entrance door, people were blocking it.

"Fuck"

Bad idea, everyone looked at me with a terrifying facial expression on their faces. I'm not sure if they're smiling or just plain psychopaths.

I ran to an upstairs window, but each time someone that died was blocking it.

One blink, and I wasn't in the mansion.

"Oh no, ahhhhh-"

I started falling, there was no end to this dark abyss.

✨➳✨➳✨➳✨➳✨➳✨➳✨➳✨➳✨

"(Y/n)!"

"(Y/n)!"

"Wake up!"

"I got this"

Slap

"Ow, what was that for" the left side of my face was red.

"Well, you were having a nightmare, and we tried waking you up except that your eyes didn't open, so we tried the next solution. Slapping you" Manny says with a bit of humor.

"Where are we?" I asked them. Getting up from the bed was a hassle. My muscles felt very sore from all the jumping and running.

Everyone had some type of injury, most of it was probably bruises, or sprained bones.

"Hey, hey. Take it easy (Y/n)" Betsy says to me, placing me back on the bed.

"Yeah, you're the most injured one out of all of us" Nathan tells me.

It's true, I had bandages wrapped around my cuts and wounds along with my head, and an ankle cast.

Betsy had a pack of ice that was placed on her head, along with Angelo. Manny had an ankle cast, and ice pack. Nathan's ice pack was placed on his face, the spot where that blue mask figure punch him.

Everything was all my fault.

If I didn't tell anyone this, then maybe the people I cared about wouldn't have died.

'ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ'ᵛᵉ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ'

'ᴺᵒʷ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ⁱˢ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵗʳᵘˢᵗ ʸᵒᵘ'

'ᴬˡˡ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᶠ, ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ˢᵃᶠᵉ'

'ᴴᵒʷ ᵖⁱᵗⁱᶠᵘˡ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ'

Suddenly, a stranger came inside the room. It looked like a nurse, except they were wearing a black outfit along with stitches across their body, their grey skin color and red eyes.

'Welp, we're gonna die' I thought to myself. Well, atleast I lived a good life.

"Hello children, I'm Nurse Ann and for the next few day I'll be checking up on you to treat your injuries." She says very casually.

We were very quiet, no one wanted to speak up thinking that she would hurt us. I mean, Nurse Ann looks like she could be in a horror game with a hospital as the main building. And the way she looks at us, it gives off the vibe that she'll kill you in an instant.

"So um, is this our bedroom or an infirmary room?" Asks Angelo who was very nervous.

"You are in an infirmary, you all will be sent to your bedrooms once you are fully recovered" she informs us.

Then she checked our temperature, along with taking care of our wounds.

{3 hours later}

"Man, I'm hungry" Manny says, his stomach making a loud grumbling noise.

"Hi hungry, I'm Nathan"

Silence for a minute.

"Listen here you little shit"

Knock

Knock

Knock

Someone's at the door. I wonder who could it be.

It was the masked man. The one we saw at the woods. The one that killed one of our friends.

Slam

I immediately closed the door. 'Wait, what if he brought us food'. I opened the door again, he indeed brought us food.

"Thank you" I say to him, closing the door while holding our meals.

"They brought us food"