Info

(Y/n)=your name

(l/n)=last name

(f/c)=favorite color

(E/c)= eye color

(H/c)=hair color

(F/f)= favorite food

Age:12

Personality- You are a a very generous, laid back person who just wants to live their life. If someone wrongs you or a person you care for, you'll find a way to get back at that someone. At times you would have the suspicion of some sort, whether it be who ate the last cookie, the squeaking noise in the kitchen, or the feeling that something or someone is watching you. 

Family:  Your mind is very faint on the memories with your biological parents, the only vivid  ones is the encounter your father had with a figure lurking in the shadows, along with the constant sickness they often had. 

Months after the incident, a couple took you in as their (daughter/son/child) and treated you like their own. They have given you love and care, offered you many gifts during the holidays. 

Few years later, they have been going on business trips more recently, living you alone from a period of weeks to a month. 

Residence-  A small suburban town that is located outside the city. Few miles is where the forest is located at. The neighborhood is what you would like to describe a peaceful, quiet, domestic lifestyle, especially for newly weds. Crime is rare around the area, the only major crime is shoplifting which rarely occurs.

Friends- Your friends are always there for you, and you're always there for them. It's eight of you in total, and one of them admires you. 

School- Middle school is chaotic, which leaves you mentally drained when the day's over. Overall, you excel well in your classes, keeping up perfect grades, taking theater and art class. 

This place takes time around 2016.

I hope this information is useful to you guys and anyways enjoy the story.