Chapter 12

Brian/Hoodie pov-

The next day would be her birthday. E.J went out to get her a (fav/ flavor) cake. She doesn't seem so interested about her birthday. Just today I asked her what present she would like, she responded with "I've got to be in the room where it happens". I didn't notice she had her headphones, so I thought she said something random.

Right now she was practicing her lines for her upcoming play she was going to be in. It was on a Saturday so all us were able to go.

"Hey Brian, look what I found" Liu handed me a drawing that looked like a map. "It's a map of the neighborhoods, where there going to go for the best candy" I tell him, inspecting the map.

She must have made this when her friends had visited. "That is a well drawn out map" Clockwork had said looking at the map. "And I also have their addresses" Jane walks up to us holding a paper that had the address of each of her friends.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Later that evening, (Y/n) had made Mexican casserole along with some rice and quesadillas. The food was very good, it was like heaven once you tried it. We all gathered around to watch some criminal documentaries.

All of us tensed up when some of the murders we committed appeared. "Huh, that sounds like the recent murders that have been happening here" (Y/n) whispered probably to herself. "Do you think that they could be connected in some way" she turned to us with a questionable face.

"Probably yeah, hey it's very late, we should all go to bed" BEN had interject, giving us a nod. (Y/n) went upstairs to her room.

"She's getting suspicious of us" Jeff remarks, "No kidding sherlock, plus, I peaked in the parents room, and she was looking at some files" Jane tells him.

Clockwork went to take a peak at her. "She's writing in her journal" Clocky says when she comes back.

"Well Goodnight to all of you, I'm heading out" Jeff heads to the window.

(The next day)

Nathan's pov-

Today is (Y/n) Birthday. I had gotten her a (fav/band) sweater and (fav/anime) shirt. The rest of the gang are going to meet up by Jessica's house since it's somewhat closer to (Y/n) house. I can't wait to see her smile, she's always been nice to all of us when we first met.

Lately she's been acting like someone's watching her. She carries her bag that held her secret journal, sketch book, and pens/pencils more often. I tried to take a peek, that resulted in me getting punch. I wondered, why would she need a group of people to be her babysitters. Didn't her parents ever felt suspicious about them. Surely they would only hire one of them, right?

I might have to ask those questions to her, since she's been acting suspicious around them.

BANG

"Ow" I rubbed my forehead looking up and saw a pole in front of me. "Clumsy me" I muttered to myself. Jessica was waiting outside when I had reached her house. "Hey" I yelled over to her to catch her attention. "What's up bro" she noticed and replied back. "The rest will be on their way, Manny texted me that he'll be here in about three minutes." she informed me while looking off into the sky. Three minutes later, Manny had arrived holding a small wrapped up box. "What you got there" "Oh this, it's a enamel pin of (fav/anime)" he had showed us the pin. Soon everyone had showed up, and we all headed towards her house.

(Y/n) pov-

Jane had told me to dress nice but casual, I took out a black rolled up sleeve shirt, a red tie, black pants, belt, and some converse. Perfect. Now all I have to do is wait downstairs, sounds boring. While downstairs I was eating some ramen noodle cups, sketching or doodling, and hearing some music from my playlist. 

(20 minutes later)

"Wassup BITCHES" a familiar voice had say. "WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE" another voice had say. I dashed over to the entrance and greeted my friends with a group hug. "Kon'nichiwa" I say to my friends "Kon'nichiwa" Nathan replied back. "We brought you some presents to make your day feel extra special" Betsy had perked up from behind. "You guys shouldn't have" I chuckled nervously, "Come on, you buy us gifts and always make us feel better when one of us is feeling down" Angelo had said. They were right, I was like the peace keeper of the group, the one that hold everyone together, the friend that always find ways to cheer them up, Betsy also was a peaceful and gentle soul. 

"So, about your "babysitters" why do they seem like they always watch us" Liam asked me once we had reached the treehouse. "That is true, in the corners of my eyes I see them glaring at us" Sammy says, looking out the window. "I agree, and that Tim guy looks like the person I saw at the festival" Nathan says. "And that's what I want to talk about today" I tell all of them, pulling out my journal. 

I explained everything to them, the meetings they have, the questionable behavior, random toys appearing in my room, the recent murders, suspects that almost look identical to them, and my telepathy power. "Are you saying you have telepathy, like Carrie White" Manny asks when I was done talking. I though for a moment on how I need to activate my powers to show them, 'Think back to the day you peeled that orange'. Zoning out for a little while until I was snapped out of my thoughts, when I saw that objects were up in the air along with my friends who looked quite amazed. 

"This is so cool" Liam tried to do a backflip while still in the air, as soon as I had blinked he fell on his head. "So do they know about your secret powers" Samantha asked after she had gotten herself up, "No they haven't, but I think they only came here to kidnapped me" I tell them, all of them had confused faces.

"Have you guys heard of The Slenderman"