Chapter 14

Betsy's pov-

After awhile, we were done with the meal which was delicious. So, we all headed upstairs to watch some anime, and that is where I'll discuss my theory with the rest of the group.

"So, what is the theory you wanna talk about" Angelo asks, taking a seat on the beanbag chair. "Well, with the information we have gathered, I'm suspecting that the so called 'babysitters' are actually criminals who are using disguises to gain (Y/n)'s and our trusts, so they could kidnap us." I explained to them.

"Right, but how do you know that there gonna do something to us" Liam says looking questionable.

"Have you guys noticed that some of them are nice to us, while a few of them gives us a death glare when we're not looking" I asked them.

"That Jeff guy did gave me an irritated look when I pulled a prank on him" Manny remembers the prank.

"And he did mumbled something that he's gonna kill him." Nathan remembers.

"Well, for now on we got to watch out" (Y/n) says, with a courageous look on her face. "For now, let's watch some Attack on Titan" (Y/n) headed over to grab the TV remote and search for Attack on Titan.

Tim's pov-

"Do you know what they're talking about" I asked Brian. It's eerily quiet for them, sure some of them talk more than the others, but now, I'm starting to suspect they know our plans.

"SASAGEYO, SASAGEYO, SHINZOU WO SASAGEYO"

....

The hell was that. "One of them probably scream out the lyrics to AoT season 2 opening." BEN casually says while raiding the cabinets.

"Hey midget, don't try climbing too high, we don't want you getting hurt" Jeff joked around.

"The fuck did you called me" BEN'S eyes were filled with anger in a matter of seconds.

"You know what I called you, a midget" Jeff remarked back. Just then, BEN threw a pot at Jeff's face. It made him angry, which resulted to Jeff getting a fork and aiming towards his opponent's face.

"Would you two stop fighting!" Clockwork yelled at them. "NO!", both of them yelled back and continue their little fight.

E.J started getting annoyed by their fight, so he went up to them and knocked them out unconscious.

"There, that should do it" Jack dragged them to a closet, where they won't be able to escape.

(Two hours later)

The group of rascals came downstairs to sing happy birthday and have cake. Why can't we get this job over with.

Jane went to get plates and forks, meanwhile Toby got the drinks ready. And, Brian brings out the cake.

"Hey, um, where is Jeff and BEN" (Y/n) questions. "Oh yeah, hold on a sec" Jack went to the closet and out came a tired Jeff and BEN.

They had scratch marks and a few cuts.
"What happened" Liu asks with little concern.

"Oh, you know just the usual aggressive fighting- WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK", Jeff yelled at his brother.

"You okay" Manny poked BEN'S cheek, who looked very angry and tired.

"I want cake" was all the glitchy midget replied.

■□■□■□■□■□■

Happy Birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday, dear (Y/n)

Happy birthday to you

The birthday girl, blew out her candles after making a wish. "So, what did you wish for" Sammy asked.

"I wish to KILL ALL THE TITANS FROM THE WORLD!"

......

"What the hell are Titans" Liu asks with a confused face.

"They are gigantic human looking beings who eat people" (Y/n) explains.
"Oh, and also that wasn't my actual wish, my wish is a different one" she says.

"And, I'm not going to tell you, since if you tell someone it won't come true" she informs us.

"I don't think that's true-" Angelo says before getting shushed by (Y/n).

(Y/n) thoughts-

(Insert your wish here)

Liu pov-

The cake E.J picked out was delicious. The kids seem to enjoy the dessert, too well....

After that, (Y/n) open up her presents, then hugged her friends who brought them.

A couple of hours later, her friends had left. (Y/n) was upstairs, meanwhile all of us were downstairs having a meeting.

"So, which friend of hers should we erased from existence." Sully says.

"If we brought all seven of them along, it would be complicated keeping an eye on them" Tim says. He's got a point, one of them might try to escape and report to a authority.

"We eliminate two or three of them" Brian says fiddling with his gun.

(Y/n) pov-

Shit.

Now my friends are in danger. This isn't good. I don't want any of them dying because of me.

'𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐩, 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐚'

'How is that even possible'

Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring

My phone started ringing, it was my parents. Act natural.

"Hello"

"(Y/n), glad you could answer" my mother says.

"So how's your trip" I ask.

"It's really boring, I'll tell you that" my dad joked.

"Listen, could you do us a favor" he asks in a serious tone.

"What is it" I questioned.

"Don't get attached to those caretakers okay, and make sure they don't get near you" my mother explained.

"There might be a possibility that those are suspected murderers, they plan on kidnapping you, we don't have much time on this phone call, but I'll explain to you later" after that, my dad hung up.

Well shit.

Now it's my job to keep my family and friends safe from them. Who knows what could possibly happen, but if they're going to hurt them, they'll have to go through me.

'𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐦𝐩'

"Shut the hell up"

'𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡'

"Atleast I have some muscle from the workouts during P.E"

The voice went silent. I have won this argument.

Toby's pov-

The parents are on to us. Damn it. Anger and bloodlust ran through me as I headed downstairs to tell the others about the conversation (Y/n) had with her parents.

"WHAT" Jeff yelled almost loud enough for the neighborhood to hear.

"Shut the hell up" I whispered yelled back at him.

"Look, when the parents are back, we kill them instantly" Jane says.

"And I found what date they're coming back" BEN says.

"Halloween, the same day we kidnap her" Timothy says looking over at the computer.

Around 8pm they'll be home. (Y/n) is going trick or treating at 5pm and won't be back 10pm.

Perfect.