Chapter 20

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT.
--------------------------------

Chapter 20:

Haze's POV

My mate is hot. Unbelievably hot. First she is a badass; her fighting and boss like skills are out of this world. Second, damn she has a smokin' hot body, sexy to the core, and one hell of a good fuck. And last but not least, this bitch is crazy. Not a bad kind of crazy, but still crazy.

We have already been going at it for the past few hours since we got back to her house. Not to complain or anything but she is like a banging machine. Although we are not going at it right now because she has somehow convinced me to do something I have never even considered doing before. At least not the way she has me about to do it.

She is currently getting Nate. Now I know what you're are thinking. It's something along the lines of "what?! Is she really about to do this?" Yeah. Yes, she is. It took a while for me to finally give in to her though. I can't help but smile at the method she used to convince me.

---

"Come on seriously, Cole, you have never done this?" She looks at me bewildered. Shaking my head no and telling her definitely not, she continues on with her plea. "It will be fun. Just try it. I want to do this, it will be amazing. Oh god, I can only just imagine how it would feel to take both of you at once."

Huffing in annoyance. "No, absolutely not. I am not doing this. There is nothing you can say or do that will convince me otherwise." By the time the last few words come out of my mouth, she has a smirk on her face. "You sure about that, big boy?" As she is asking this, she ia slowly getting on to her hands and knees.

As I am laying on my back, with my arms under my head, she gives me a seductive look as she ever so slowly starts to trail feather light kisses down my chest, towards my waist line. "Still a no?" Shaking my head as her answer, she goes back to trailing kisses, getting lower as she continues. "What about now?" Once again, she gets the same answer.

Once her head is level with my very prominent member, she licks the tip, then blows on the head, trying to entice me. Looking up at me with alluring eyes, I once again give her my answer. Smirking up at me again, she quickly dips her head, sucking me into her mouth, taking as much of me in as she can without gagging. Damn she is good. Using a little bit of teeth but not to much that it is painful, she makes her way back up and pops me out of her mouth.

"How about I make you a deal? You do this for me and I will do the same for you. Just with another bitch or two." Well shit, that does sound pretty good. Just thinking and imagining her with another chick, going down on one another, doing.. "Hot damn girl, that is just wrong. You don't fight fair." I tell her, giving in to what she wants. I mean, what man in his right mind would pass up this opportunity.

Sitting up quickly with excitement showing in her features she asks, "Is that a yes? You will do it?"

---

Man, what have I gotten myself into? Sighing, I tell myself I just need to man up. I already agreed. Just as I am starting to change my mind, I hear the bedroom door open. Looking over, in walks my hot piece of ass and the man I agreed to do this with. Looks like he is a little hesitant about this whole male/male/female threesome too.

"You guys need to loosen up. This is going to be fun. It's not like you guys haven't fucked me before. You will just be doing it together." Indica states, almost exasperated by our indecisive attitudes. Shaking her head, she turns and locks the door. Grabbing Nate's hand she turns the lights off and starts walking towards me on the bed. Nate in tow.

Indy's POV

Laying on the bed, hot and sweaty, between Haze and Nate, I came help but smile. Seriously, that was in like the top three of the best fucks ever. They are both awesome in the sack when it's just me and them one on one, but putting them together and being rocked into oblivion by both of them at the same time.. words just can not describe.

I think after they got over the uncomfortable feelings of fucking with another man,finally wore off, they both subconsciously began to really get into it. Experimenting more than what they thought they would. I must say, when they started getting involved with each other and not just me, it got even hotter.

"It wasn't that bad, was it?" I ask them both as their breathing starts to become more regular. Instead of getting words, I was answered with grunts and light chuckles. "Yeah, that's what I thought," I reply smugly. Rolling on to my side to get more comfortable, I let my eyes drift shut.

Waking up, I am too warm. Trying to stretch and move away from the suffocating heat, I bump into another warm body. Sitting up quickly, my eyes fly open. Looking from my left to right, I see two fine ass men sleeping peacefully. That's when memories of last nights escapades start popping into my head.

Smiling once again to myself, I quietly laugh about the fact that I have a great life. After I stop laughing, I hear an incoherent grumbling come from my left. Looking over, I see a beautiful set of hazel eyes gazing at me. "Why are you so happy?" Haze questions. "Just thinking about how great of a night I had," I reply as I lean down and give him a light kiss.

Groaning, he lifts his arms and pulls me closer to him. Telling me how he is happy that I enjoyed myself. I make a comment on how he seemed to enjoy himself to and he give me an incredulous look. Dropping the topic, I start to climb over him, telling him I am going to shower. Reluctantly he let's me go and I make my way into my huge bathroom.

When I am showered and dressed, I make my why back to my room which is now empty. Figuring the guys went to get something to eat, I make my way down the stairs. When I am on the first floor, I can hear a few voices coming from the kitchen.

"Have a good night boys? From all the loud moaning and groaning coming from Indy's room I would say that you did." I hear Kendra's, "I know everything", smug voice. She gets two "I don't know what you are talking about," replies at once. "Well you both smell like her, each other, and sex. So from that, you know I know what I am talking about," she says.

"Don't be a bitch, Silver. Leave them alone to eat in peace," I say as I walk into the kitchen. She starts laughing at their bright red faces and I can't help but join in as I go to the pantry to get my beloved box of Apple Jacks.

After the four of us eat, everyone else in the house starts to descend the stairs and into the same room we are in. All making a comment about what we did last night. I am really starting to think we need to sound proof the walls. Can't these people mind their own damn business? Family, I swear.

Eventually everyone is sitting around the kitchen, talking about coming up with a plan to take back control of our business. We definitely need to come up with something and take action fast. I can feel a storm brewing and when it hits, it is going to come strong and forceful.

---------------
Vote, comment fan!
.Jessi

Updated & edited 6/10/2018