Chapter 12

Chapter 12:

After we get Ashlee out of the car, Nathan and I took her a couple cities over. We found a nice wooded area and called the others. Ian got to where we are in record time. Knowing his mate was hurt.

We let them have some private time while Nathan, Kendra, Jayce, Shadow, Grace, and Kane go to the local super market to get more supplies for our trip to Oklahoma. It should take us about twelve hours to get to Tulsa and we are bringing along two extra people: Abel and his life partner Jose, who he freed while we were saving Ashlee.

After a few hours, I get a mind link from Ian saying Ashlee was in better shape and that we could leave as quickly as we are able to get ready. Apparently all she needed was rest now. Lucky bitch, we heal slightly faster than the average person. Something to do with being a wolf, then if you throw in the whole mate thing, we heal slightly faster than a single person of our race.

When we get the group all together, we quickly divide all the food and drinks, and then separate into our three cars. We head north towards Oklahoma, taking the fastest route possible. It is no doubt that there is someone looking for us.

Passing a sign to the left of the car, it says Welcome to Broken Arrow. I thought we were going to Tulsa? I finally ask out loud why we were in a different town. "Abel says we are in Tulsa, just a little south in the County. The storage unit we are using for a little while is in Broken Arrow. He says it is called American Storage, it's pretty much out in the middle of nowhere." Kendra says. I am guessing she is mind linking Grace, who happens to be in the same car as Abel.

We take a few quiet, winding roads, and come up to a small but decent looking mini storage. We follow the car Abel is in down a row and come to a stop in front of a small, orange garage door. It looked to be an eight by eight foot room, once he opened the door to the storage room.

Hauling the entire product into the empty room, Jose passes me the key for the door. Saying that it is the only key for the door and no one else knows about this place but them. "So, you have no need to worry about anything." He finishes in his smooth, Hispanic accent.

"I don't know about the rest of you but I am dog tired. Can we get a hotel soon?" Kendra asks, looking tired like she stated. She has dark circles under her red eyes.

I am sure I look the same, because everyone else has the same look as well. "Yeah, we need to. I could use a nice long shower. Plus, I am taking some of this shit back with me. I need a good high." I say as a scoop the amount of an eight-ball into a cup I have that was in the cup holder.

"Think we could score some weed while we are out here or should we wait until we get to Florida to worry about that?" Shadow asks Jayce, who is sitting on the hood of the S.U.V. we were driving. "I think we should just wait until we get to my place for that. It will be worth the wait. I promise," he replies.

After a little while of discussing everything that went down within the last twenty four hours, I Google search for a hotel. One as close to the Airport as possible. We are taking the earliest flight out that we can get. I find one that is in walking distance to the Airport called the Hilton Gardens Inn. When I give everyone directions, we all get back into the cars and make our way to the new destination.

On the way there, I am tired of snack food and want a fatty cheeseburger. So I tell Nathan, who is driving, to stop at the next open fast food joint. We come up to a Jack in the Box shortly after my request. I order the Jumbo Jack burger combo, two orders of their double tacos, two large curly fries and a large Dr. Pepper to drink. That was all for me. As you could see, my fat ass was hungry!

"Damn Indy, you are so lucky we can't get fat," Shadow states as she sees me coming to the chosen table, with my tray of food. "I know, I could probably eat twice this much and still be hungry," I joke around with her.

After everyone I came here with, which was Shadow, Kendra, Jayce and Nathan, had eaten we continued on the way to the hotel. When we got to the hotel and walked into the lobby, Ian was sitting on a couch waiting for us. "Here are the room keys for you guys. I figured we could sleep comfortable for the night so we got a couple extra rooms. You guys can figure out who you are rooming with though. I am going back up to Ashlee." He tells me as he starts to make his way to the elevator.

I turn to the others and ask who they want to sleep with. "I guess Nathan, Shadow, and I will take one room and you take the other room." I say to Kendra and Jayce, as I look over at Shadow and Nathan to see if that is alright with him. Once we have this settled, we all head up to the right floor.

Waking up the next morning, I feel like I barely even got any sleep. I decide to take a shower and drink a few cups of coffee, hoping this will wake me up some. On my fourth cup of coffee, Grace makes her way into our room. Walking over to me with a flask, she unscrews the top and pours some golden liquid in my cup. "Here, it's whiskey. It helped me. Also, do you have some of that snow left?"

"Oh shit, I totally forgot about that. Yeah, I will go get it out of the car. Ask anyone else if they want any, and if they do, have they meet up in here." I tell her as I down my cup of alcoholic coffee and slip my black vans on. Making my way down stairs, I pass my Jayce who is on the phone. Trying not to ease drop, I over hear him telling someone that he is coming back soon and to make sure they have enough rooms available for all of us.

I get out to the car, and grab the cup of happy powder and a couple other things and make my way back inside the building. I pass Jayce once again and tell him what is going on. He hangs up his phone and follows me up to my room.

When I walk in, I see my own group in the room. I ask them where Abel and Jose are and they tell me they already left for their home. We quickly do a few lines each, getting rid of the entire amount we brought with us, and make our way to the check out desk. Once we hand over our keys, we get our luggage out of the car and head to the Airport.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to comment, vote, and fan!

.Jessi

Updated & edited 6/9/2018