Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

"Take cover!" I shout through the mind link. With that, I dive for cover behind the desk that is in the center of the room. I see Abel dash behind the crates to the left side of the warehouse along with most of my people. Mean while Jose comes behind the desk with me.

In my head, Grace tells me that she and Kane are going to try to get our shit into the cars. Hearing metal scrape across the concrete floor, I see a gun slide a few feet next to me. Grabbing it quickly, I try to decide what would be the best way to distract the cops. Without raising to face the men in uniforms, I ask "What is it that you want?"

A gruff voice replies back to me, "We want Abel, Jose, and the people that came here to buy the drugs. We originally came for just the Colombians, but the rest of you are just a bonus."

"Well, I am sorry to tell you this but you aren't taking me or any of my guys." With this, I rise up from by shelter behind the desk and immediately start shooting.

Bullets are flying, coming from both sides of the warehouse. I hear a low menacing growl come from Kendra a few feet behind me. Without looking back to her, I ask her if she was hit. Telling me she took a bullet above her right hip but that she was okay for now. She has already begun the healing process. Still firing back at the cops, I see them dropping like flies and start to retreat. Thinking that this is the best time for Grace and Kane to move the drugs to the cars, I tell them to hurry and go now.

Things slowly begin to die down but not by much. I can smell the faint scent of blood in the air. I finally look around to where all my people are. A few have gotten shot but nothing looks too serious. That is when I feel a sharp pain spreading throughout my stomach. Looking down, my shirt is already beginning to soak through with the warm red liquid. "Fuck."

"Indy, go. Go with everyone and try to get out of here. I will figure something out." Jose says, while looking up at me.

I nod at him, while I ask through the mind like if anyone is not hurt. Ashlee is the only one to say she is fine. I tell her what is going on and that we are going to try to get out of here but for her to stay with Jose and hold the cops back for a few minutes. Saying that she is cool with this, I let the rest of the group know it is time for us to get out of here.

I make a mad dash for the back door of the warehouse and I see everyone besides Jose, Ashlee, and a few of Abel's guards are loading into cars. Hopping into a car with Nathan and Shadow, I tell everyone else to head out, we will wait for the others to come out.

After a few minutes, I hear a lot of shouting and see Ashlee being dragged out of the warehouse by two D.E.A. officers. She is already in handcuffs. About ten feet behind her, I see Jose in the same position as Ash.

"God dammit!! This is not good. We have to do something!" I say to Nathan, getting pissed off.

I see Ashlee being placed into the local Sheriff's car along with one of Abel's guards. In another local cop car, Jose is being placed in the back seat. Knowing that I will go to hell and back to get my girl out of this situation, Nathan starts the car we are in. We take off out of the cops sight and hide out in an old church parking lot that is down the street from the warehouse.

"We need a plan. We have to get Ashlee and Jose back." Shadow says from the back seat.

"I know girl, we will get them." I say back to her.

After thinking for a few minutes, I get an idea. Telling Nathan and Shadow what I am thinking, I look out the window and hope this will work.

Ashlee's POV

Shit! How am I going to get out of this? I was just placed in the backseat of this asshole of a Sheriff's car. Thinking quickly, I look to see if there is a way for me to open the car door and make a run for it. As if knowing what I am about to try, the Sheriff looks back at me and says, "I wouldn't do that if I were you. You will be shot and killed for trying to escape."

Well damn, there goes my hope. Before we start driving off, there was a knock on the front passenger window. The Sheriff rolls down the window and asks the other cop what he wants.
"We need to put this guy in your car as well. I don't have room in mine." The cop outside the car says.

"Fine, put him in." Sheriff nods back to him.

The door to my right opens, and one of Abel's guards is placed next to me. Looking as if he doesn't have a care in the world, he turns to me with a smirk on his face. Facing away from him and looking out my own window, the car starts to move down the street.

After driving a few miles away from the warehouse, Abel's guard next to me says, "You will be going down. I hope that they will find your friends too. Might as well take out two shitty drug dealers in one go."

Asking him what he meant by that, he says, "I have been working undercover for nearly four years to take Jose and Abel down. Sucks we didn't get both of them this time but we will. I hate scumbags like you."

I am absolutely shocked to say the least. Did this guy really confess to me about being a fucking snitch? He is the reason I am in this shit?! Well, lets just see how big and tough he thinks he really is.

With my hands cuffed in front of me, I reach up and act like i am fixing my hair. I take a bobby pin out of my hair and quickly pull the little plastic pieces off with my teeth. In the blink of an eye, I stab the bastard in the neck twice. Right into the carotid artery. This will make him slowly start to bleed out.

Not wasting any time for him to figure out what is going on, I start stabbing him again. This time in the face and once more in the neck. Coming out of his state of shock, he realizes what I am doing to him and starts yelling. Flinging his hands in front of his face in attempt to block himself, I yell, "You fucking deserve it. I hope you know, I will be killing you."

The sheriff turns in his seat to see what is going on and starts yelling at me to stop. Hearing what I just said, he slams on the breaks. I figure I only have, at most, two minutes to finish what I started. I start stabbing the guard in the eyes with the already bloody bobby pin.

I feel the car jerk into park and take this as my last minute warning. While the guard is screaming about not being able to see, he has his hands covering his eyes. Quickly as possible, I jam the bobby pin into his left ear as far as I can. Looking back up, I smile knowing this piece of shit will be dead within the next three minutes.

I can hear the Sheriff calling for back up on his radio. While he is occupied, I start trying to break my window. Before I can kick it again, I hear a long steady honk coming from my side of the car. Looking to see who it was, I see it is a black S.U.V. quickly coming straight for the police car. Behind the wheel, is a very pissed off looking Indica.

"Grab ahold of something Ash, this might hurt you a little. Sorry babe." I hear in my head from her.

Right as I grab the cage bars in front of me, which are between the front and back seat, the cop car is hit from my side. We go flying in the air and start to flip over. I think that we roll about three or four times before the tumbling comes to a final stop. Lucky for me, we land right side up.

I can feel blood running down my face and into my eyes. There is a loud buzzing sound filling my ears and in my head. My heart is pounding harder then ever before and I am barely able to see through the blood in my eyes. I see a figure coming up to my side of the car.

The door opens and I can feel someone pulling me out of the car and lifting my body. Looking up, I see Nathan looking down at me with a sad smile as he is carrying me bridal style away from the cop car.

Starting to feel dizzy, my head begins to spin. Before I pass out, I hear Indy say, "Ashlee, stay with us, you will be okay. Ian is on his way and we will get you somewhere safe so you can shift. Just try to stay awake a little while longer."

------------------------------------------------------------

.Jessi

Please remember to comment, vote, and fan!

updated & edited 6/9/2018