Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

Pulling up to our hotel, which we happen to be staying at Bally's. The resort is pretty much in the heart of the strip, or so the website said. It is a nice looking hotel and it isn't expensive at all. Not that price matters much. We step out of the cars and are met by the luggage service and valet. Getting our bags out and handing the keys over, we head inside to get checked in. Once we receive our room keys, we get on the elevator and press the floor number we are supposed to go to.

Opening the door to the room I am sharing with Shadow, Kendra and Nathan, I immediately run to the bed and start jumping on it. I am super excited for tonight and don't give a damn on how childish I look right now. Soon, I am joined on the bed by the other two girls. While we are getting this out of our systems, Nathan is putting all our bags at the end of the beds.

The room really isn't all that big. It has a T.V., two queen size beds, a desk, dresser, a bathroom and a few appliances. That's just about it. The three rooms we got are all side by side. Which we got pretty lucky with.

Shadow jumps down from the bed, runs to the door and shouts, "I'm going to tell the others to get ready to go out for the night and to meet us in our room in two hours."

Settling down, Kendra calls dibs on the shower first. So I go over to my suitcase. Putting it on the bed I plan on sharing with Nathan, I unzip it and start pulling clothes out. About ten minutes of trying to choose from the five different outfits I have laid out, I decided to go with sexy yet casual.

Shadow comes waltzing back into the room, hair and make-up already done. She goes straight for her bags and pulls out a sexy brown and gold dress. It is mostly brown, with two thick strips of gold. Showing off the perfect amount of cleavage, the dress stops short of mid-thigh and looks like a second skin on her amazing body. She pairs the dress with gold Louboutin high heels. Finishing off her look with her hair down in big curls, and her make-up with gold shades.

Kendra comes out of the bathroom in a towel and I rush in to take a quick shower. I turn the water on, slip out of my clothes, and step in. While lathering my hair with shampoo, I hear the door open. Not caring who it is, I rinse out my hair. Opening my eyes, I jump and let out a short, startled screech. "What are you doing in here, Nate?"

"I figured I would join you, save some time and water. Since you girls are taking forever and are hogging all the shower time," he says with a sexy smirk. Looking at him through my eyelashes, I grab his hand and pull him into the shower and under the water spray with me. With his bare body pressed to mine, I turn us to where his back is up against the wall. With the water running down our sides, I bring his mouth down to mine in a fierce and demanding kiss.

Fighting for dominance in the kiss, I give in and let him take over. After a few minutes, the kiss becomes less urgent and turns more passionate. Switching positions with me quickly, my back is now pressed to the wall.

Grabbing my hips, he lifts me up and wraps my legs around his waist. Slowly, he starts grinding against me. His left hand is in my hair, while his right hand finds its way down to my clit. Rubbing in slow circles, enhancing my pleasure, he slips two fingers inside.

His lips leave mine as he places soft kisses across my jaw and down, sucking on the hallow of my neck. Knowing full well he wants to mark me, but can't. As his own arousal increases, he starts pumping his fingers in and out, picking up the pace. Quickly, my moans start to get louder, the closer I get to cumming. Right as I am at the brink of climax, he pulls his fingers out and slams himself into me. Throwing me over the edge.

When my core is no longer clenching and milking his dick, Nate slowly starts thrusting. Running my hands up his chest and into his hair, I pull his mouth back to mine. Showing him with my tongue, just how good he makes me feel. My breathy moans begin to get shorter, as he starts to speed up his rhythm. Moaning his name, I let him know I am on the edge again. "Nathan, oh god, don't stop, I'm about cum.." After barely finishing what I was saying, he starts slamming into me, bringing me to a mind blowing orgasm. He continues banging into me, riding out my pleasure. Soon, he grunts in response, letting go, and quickly follows me into our sexual bliss. Kissing me once more, he slowly pulls out.

After washing himself off, he turns back towards me. "Damn Indy, maybe we should stay in tonight, hearing you like that can keep me going on for hours," he says with a cocky smirk.

"You know how much I would enjoy that, but Shadow would probably kick my ass for even considering it."

"Yeah yeah, I know. Maybe later? If we don't bring anyone else back with us tonight, I think you, Kendra and I need some play time. We haven't done that in a while."

"Sounds good to me. We will see what tonight brings. Now, hurry and get out, I need to finish washing off."

Laughing, he climbs out of the shower. Turning back to the water, I wash off all remaining little Nathan babies from my body and hurry to get out.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please remember to comment, vote, and fan!

.Jessi.

Updated & edited 6/9/2018