Chapter 23

Chapter 23:

Indy's POV:

"Nate?"

What the hell is he doing here? "What's going on?" I ask to myself but out loud. Could this really be happening? Is Nate not who I think he is? Oh God, I really hope it's not what I think it is. Instead of letting my head reel on what could be, I look up at him with pleading eyes. Silently begging him to tell me it's not true.

With sad and dreadful eyes, Nate looks down at my betrayed expression, "Look Indy, I'm sorry. I really am. This is not how all this was supposed to turn out." Before he could continue on, James takes this time to interrupt him. "This is nice and all, but we don't have time for this shit. The boss is still waiting. Let's go." With that, I am jerked to my feet.

Following behind them, we walk up a flight of stairs and down multiple long hallways. As we pass by a mirror, I see a reflection of myself. Let's just say, I feel more disgusted now than I did five seconds ago. My body looks used, beaten and worn out. I am still stock naked. There was no way in hell I was going to put Nate's shirt on. My pride wouldn't let me go there. 

For the whole walk to wherever we are going, I have been trying to get in touch with my wolf. To see if she knows what might be going on or what we need to do. The only thing is, there is nothing. She is not in there. She feels completely gone. I retract my earlier thoughts on being alone. I am utterly and completely alone now and more scared than ever before. I am unsure if I can put on my brave face to get through this.

By the time we get to a large sitting room, my body is screaming at me. The pain is once again unbearable. I'm also starting to notice I am sore in a very private place. As I begin to wonder on this, I am shoved from behind. Where I am now thirty feet from the bastard Royal. It's strange, he looks so familiar. Inspecting him closer, he looks up and I gasp. No fucking way. His eyes are the exact same shade green as Nate's.

Crazy's POV:

Should have known. This is all turning into a shitty bad boys remake.

I guess I should have seen this coming though. I knew someone close was going behind our backs, but no one could figure it out. Now it all makes since. We were all cock blocked. Literally, three out of the five girls were sleeping with the sly dick. It just surprises me that he would do all this. He even tricked me, Crazy, Indica's wolf. I'm supposed to be smart, powerful, dangerous and this just pisses me off because I didn't figure it out.

The night Indica was taken, was possible the worst fucking night of my life. With the barrel of the  .45 pressed to our head, silver threatening our lives as it's about to be injected, Haze decides to come to our rescue. Stupid fucking mate. This is why we didn't want one.

As he saw what was happening down below, he couldn't keep himself under control. Shifting mid-air, he got himself shot down. Four silver filled bullets pierced his heart. Killing him immediately. The shock of seeing him die so easily, killed me as well. He didn't have a chance and the pain I felt in my heart, the sickening emptiness, I let myself go. I killed the man holding up down, as I went after the man that killed Haze, my mate. What I didn't expect was that the person who killed Cole was Indica's friend Nate.

I was shocked and I retreated. Hurt and betrayed. I blocked myself completely from Indica. I know I shouldn't have but it was in the moment that I started to break down and grieve. I can feel death approaching. Its slow existence making itself known. I just hope that I can help Indica a little before we die. Apologize to her for not keeping her safe, for letting her and everyone else fall into this trap. I left Indica defenseless with James in the club.

I now know what I have to do. I have to return back to Indica, help her get the hell out of this place, and avenge our mates death. Maybe that way we can die somewhat happy and together. For now though, we hide and wait. She thinks I am gone completely already. I want these guys to believe that too. That way when we strike, we will be deadlier then ever.

We, together, are going to make them all pay. Pain and blood with be paid in full by these devilish bastards. I will not stop until we have personally drained everyone of these asshole dry and rip their fucking throats out.

Yes, death. Death will become all of them.

Nate, I promise you. I will have you last. You will see how great it feels to be fucked.

------------
.Jessi

Updated & edited 6/11/2018