ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛- ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔸𝕣𝕘𝕦𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝟙

ʂσʋιҽƚ'ʂ ρσιɳƚ σϝ ʋιҽɯ:

It was around 8:00 PM yesterday. We decided to throw a party in the cafeteria. Singapore decided to bring some alcohol to make the party an 'actual party' as she put it. Japanese empire suggested that since we're gonna drink, we should have some volunteers to bring us to the dorms at 10:00 PM in case we were drunk. Jamaica and the blackened agreed to take everybody to the dorms at 10:00 am. 

At the party, everyone drank a lot of alcohol. But the ones who were most drunk was me, Reich, and Iraq. However, Iraq was the type of person that can't drink that much alcohol. So, the blackened helped him walk to their dorm. Me and Reich were drinking a lot and we were so drunk to the point where we both passed out.

Italian empire and Japanese empire were both in the kitchen doing...things. Since there was a lot of noise in the cafeteria, no one heard them. 

By the time I woke up, I think it was around 12:00 AM. Since I was drunk at the time, I couldn't remember anything. But according to Jamaica, he brought us to our dorms and heard me ask 'Why is there a tree in the cafeteria?'. He panicked and hurried us to our dorms and quickly ran to see what I was talking about. He sees that it was only Italian empire. He goes back to his dorm to go to sleep.

Around 3:26 AM, the culprit went to the kitchen for some reason. That's when Italian empire all of a sudden attacked them using a knife. The knife scars the culprit's stomach. This might have been the part where the culprit decided to run off to safety. But this wasn't the case.

The culprit grabbed the knife and attacked Italian empire. The two of them started fighting until the culprit stabbed him. They started to stab him repeatedly until the victim bled to death. When they stopped, they immediately regretted it. They started cleaning up the blood with a wet towel. Then, the culprit writes a message confessing that they did it. But they didn't write their name and wanted the others to figure it out by themselves.

It's 6:00 am and I wake up with a splitting headache. I decide to go to the kitchen to get something that'll make my head feel better. That's when I found the body of Italian empire. The strangest part of this was that it was very easy to figure out who the killer was.

 The strangest part of this was that it was very easy to figure out who the killer was

"Isn't that right, Martial Law?" I asked with a sad but loud voice.

-----------------------BREAK!------------------------------------------------------

______________________________________________________

It's done

I'm sad

The art is drawn by me

Word count: 469