ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒❜𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕓𝕚- ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜

Sᴏᴠɪᴇᴛ's ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ:

I found a note that is very hard to read. It could be connected to the culprit. I need to ask someone else for their alibi now. Who is it? Oh fuck. I forgot. China is next. Oh my fucking god. It's bad enough he sexually harasses me when he gets the perfect opportunity to do so. I have no other choice but to do so. Just when I was about to do so...

"苏维埃!我知道是谁做的!" {Soviet! I think I know who did it!}

Wait, already? Wow, that was fast. He runs up to me. He was out of breath. "I think it was Indonesia who killed Singapore," he said.

"Huh? Indonesia? How do you know?" I asked.

"Well, no one can kill her like that. So it had to be Indonesia, since he's the headmaster," he explained.

"For some strange reason I agree with you," I said.

"Huh?! Bạn tin rằng biến thái ?!" Vietnam yelled. {You believe that pervert?!}

"Oh my god you're still at it?!" China asked.

"Can you guys shut the fuck up for once thanks," I said.

"यदि तपाईं कमबख्त एक अर्को मा श्राप शुरू गर्न जाँदैछन्, एक अर्को अर्कालाई मार्न सक्छ तपाईं यो भएको बेलामा," Malaysia exclaimed. 

I don't know what she said. But it sounded like she's distressed. I guess it's because of what is happening. I hesitantly ask China where he was yesterday during the party. Like the others, I expect a straight answer. 

"你真的想知道嗎我想打動你!" he said with a smile on his face. {You really want to know? I was trying to impress you!}

"....滾開"

________________________________________________________________________________

Soviet just want's a straight answer.