ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘-𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕖

ѕσνιєт'ѕ ρσιит σf νιєω:

"So...our parents attended this school??" I asked, my voice shuttered.

"Yep! Now, enough interruptions! Let's get this trial started!" Indonesia cheerfully announced. 

"H-how are you acting so happy about this?!" I asked him. "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Nothing is wrong with me! I just like the thought of you guys going at each other's throats and falling into despair!" he replied. He cackles like a witch.

"Who likes that?! That's horrible!" I thought to myself. But I realize that it might happen. People will tear each other apart to get an answer. It's a horrible thought that might happen. I let out a sigh to calm myself down.

"Anyways, you know the rules. Now let the class trial begin!" Indonesia announced as a bunch of tables rise from the floor. One of the tables across from me has a picture of Italian empire. But the picture was in a gray filter. And it had two pans drawn on it in red ink. It looked like it was forming an X on his face. I look next to me to see the same thing with Singapore. But it was two lipsticks drawn in hot pink ink. It freaked me out.

"Uhh...why are those things there?" Jamaica asked.

"I didn't want the trial lookin' empty. So I fill those empty seats up! Pretty smart right?" Indonesia asked.

"P-pretty smart? Pretty smart?! It's pretty fucked up smart ass!" Japanese empire yelled. "That's the most offensive shit you could do!"

"Y-yeah! You shouldn't treat Italian empire or Singapore like that!" I exclaimed, getting all worked up. "W-what the fuck is wrong with you?! Y-you're a sick person!"

"S-Soviet...!" Japanese empire jumped.

"It's bad enough that they died...but it's disrespectful to treat them l-like that!!" I yelled. "Those were our friends and you treat them like that when they're dead?! Y-you're a horrible person!!"

"Soviet calm down! They won't see it since they're dead. What's the big deal?" UK asked. His expression was cold.

I got angry at him. "W-what's the big deal?! I'll tell you what the "bIg DeAl" is you money-obsessed asshole!!" I yelled at him. My voice gets deeper. "Even though they are dead, they're still here in spirit! You're so full of yourself! Do you think about anybody other than your money?!!"

"What the hell?! What kind of mood change was that?!" Indonesia yelled.

"What happens if someone you cared about died, huh?!" I asked. I felt my eyes getting watery. "Y-you would probably have that same cold e-expression o-on your face!" 

"Bro..." Martial muttered.

"They didn't deserve to die! A-and f-for you to just say t-that is fucking disgusting! W-what's wrong with you?!" I yelled. "W-what if you die, a-and people would d-do the same??"

"と-ソビエト,落ち対手," Japanese empire told me. "見て, we're all angry too but we can't risk hurting each other. You don't wanna end up like Singapore and Italian empire right?" {S-Soviet. calm down. Look,}

She had a point. But I won't let UK get away with what he said. "B-but...you're just gonna l-let him get away with that?!"

"Soviet! That's enough!" Cuba exclaimed in a sharp voice.

"H-huh? Cuba..." I was shocked. Cuba never raised her voice at anybody.

"Soviet, I know you're upset about them dying," Cuba said. "But just because someone said something bad about them, that doesn't mean you should snap at them. What if you hurt him and then you get punished?! Don't do anything stupid! Understand?"

Her speech was enough to change my mind. I let out a sharp inhale and began to cry. "I-I'm sorry... I just w-want th-them back..." I whimpered.

Reich, who was next to me, put his hand on my head. "I know buddy. Me too."

I sniffed. "I-I d-didn't think someone w-would k-kill s-someone so suddenly. W-we just m-met each other and g-got a-along...I-I just don't understand..."

"..."

"Wait a minute...we weren't given a motive. Why would someone kill someone?" Iraq asked.

"Yeah...that's strange..." Martial muttered. 

"Probably to leave this place," France said. "Or they have a reason other than leaving."

"That would make sense," I muttered. "But I-I didn't think that they would kill s-someone so...I m-mean...they tore him apart like paper..."

"Yeah...I think they just panicked or scared," Vietnam mentioned. "And I know who that person is."

"Really?! Who?!" I asked.

"The killer is none other than Soviet!" Vietnam exclaimed, pointing her finger at me.

"H-huh?! What?!" I was confused. Why does she think it's me? "I didn't do it!"

"Oh yeah!? The corpse looked like someone killed him while they were afraid or panicked!" Vietnam pointed out. "You're the only one here who gets anxious and panicked a lot!"

"She does make a point though," China muttered. "You would get panicked when you do something wrong. Plus, you're the Ultimate Warrior, so you're strong enough to do something like that."

"H-huh?! Since when did you go against him?! You have a crush on him!" Japanese empire yelled.

"I agree with them both," UK said. "You got all violent when I said one little thing. That's what a killer does when he's guilty."

"Really?! Then if I'm the killer, I wouldn't have been in my bedroom sleeping at 4:00 am!" I argued. "Reich was with me! He can tell you where I was at!"

"Umm...about that..."Reich muttered. "I don't remember what happened last night."

I laughed nervously. "How much did you drink?!" 

"Uhh...I don't remember that either," Reich replied. "Sorry."

I started to laugh then started to cry. "This is hopeless...they're gonna vote me out...I don't fucking care anymore..." I thought to myself. I started to think that nobody believes me. That's when a familiar voice shouted through the trial room.

"Actually, he wasn't there," Jamaica said. "I was in charge of bringing you guys to your dorm rooms after the party. All of you were pretty damn drunk. I remembered that it was about 2:00 am and he and Reich were missing. I went to the dining room to see Soviet on top of Reich *completely* drunk. I took him and Reich to their dorm room and Soviet fell asleep. But I heard him muttering something."

"What did he say?" Vietnam asked.

"He asked 'Why was there a big tree in the kitchen?' I think. But when he said that, I got scared so I quickly put them to bed and then ran to the kitchen only to find Italian empire singing something in Italian," Jamaica explained. "I didn't know what he was singing about so I just shrugged it off."

"Huh, you do make a point," China said. "Okay, I agree with him. Soviet's not the killer! :D"

I breathed out a sigh of relief. "Thanks," I said to Jamaica.

"Don't mention it," he said. "Now, does that change your mind UK and Vietnam?"

"I-I believe you," Vietnam reluctantly said. "You were in charge of bringing us back to our dorms."

"Fine, I suppose that makes sense. Soviet's not the killer," UK said.

"Oh thank god!" Columbia said. "If he was the killer, I would've lost all hope in humanity."

"Same," Iraq said.

⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦⌦

Oh shit oh fuck

Word count:1185