ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙- 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕜𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕟

𝖲𝗈𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐:

"So... Soviet..."Japanese empire muttered. "About those bite marks..."

"Don't tell me you fucked a dead body," Iraq said with a voice crack.

"No! Why would I... what?!" Japanese empire stammers in confusion. "When everyone was getting dunk last night, I snuck into the kitchen where Italian empire was. We started to...make out with each other...well...I did most of it..."

"A woman dominating a man?! That's fucking amazing!"South Korea exclaimed.

"...Anyways, we should stay focused on who could of done this," I said, ignoring the chaos.

"We also need to know how they did this," Reich added.

"But...how do we do that..?" I asked.

"We look for evidence. And we need to here everyones alibi," Martial added.

"Alibi?" I was confused.

"You ask people where they were during the party last night. It might help during the class trail," Martial explained.

"But everyone was in the same place...where they?" I asked. I don't remember what happened yesterday.

"Well, you were on top of Reich, violating him," Vietnam said.

"I...I did?!"

"Not like that! You were on top of him and you were saying some...stuff," Jamaica explained.

"It's best to just not mention what happened yesterday," Reich said.

"Hey, I-I think I found a knife by one of the tables in the cafeteria," Cuba stammered. "It's full of blood..."

"Where's the table?" I asked her.

"It has a green cloth on it."

I walk to the table she was talking about. A kitchen knife was under the table covered in blood. And some flesh was by it. It was enough to make me gag. Columbia walks up to me and looks down. "Well, looks like someone was very angry when they did this,"she said.

"B-but...why?" I asked. "Why were they so angry?"

"Possibly a motive," Jamaica suggested.

"Motive?" I asked.

"Motives are  reasons why you do something bad," Iraq explained. "You don't watch CIA do you?"

"No. I'm too busy with studies and training," I replied. "Anyways, I think the killer ripped some flesh off on one of the victims."

"Huh?! That's brutal! Where do you think it came from?!" Japanese empire asked.

"Judging from the state of both Singapore and Italian empire, I think it has to come from Italian empire. It seemed like he was stabbed to death and the knife  might have cut off a piece of flesh," I explained. "If you had seen the neck from earlier, the skin was torn off exposing some of the throats muscle. Some of the tissue was missing."

"Now that you mention it, the throat did looked damaged,"Malaysia added. "But something isn't right..."

"Huh? What is it?" Vietnam asked.

"If that happens, usually, blood would splatter everywhere like a sprinkler," she suggested. "It's like the culprit stopped the bleeding somehow."

"Maybe they stabbed the Italian empire until he lost a lot of blood," Reich suggested. "Then they cleaned whatever blood that was left over to cover their tracks."

"Reich, you're the Ultimate Detective, do you have that light that can reveal cleaned up blood?" Cuba asked.

"You mean a luminol? I wish I had it. But all of my detective gear is gone," Reich mentioned.

"That sucks," Columbia said.

While they were looking for clues, I dicided to look or alibis. Hopefully they would help me find out who the culprit is.

Why do I feel like I know who it is already..?

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys. I haven't been feeling well recently. Mentally unwell. I've been feeling alone and hopeless lately and I had some exams. I haven't been sleeping well and such. I just got my HPV shot and my arm hurts. I'm doing good though. Next chapter will take a lot of work and spelling. I promise I will write more.

Discord Servers:

Killing Game server: https://discord.gg/9jXPSg

Killing for Eachother server: https://discord.gg/J5S5Qk