ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣: 𝟚𝟙- 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕖𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕣

ɾҽιƈԋ'ʂ ρσιɳƚ σϝ ʋιҽɯ:

"Wait a second China," I said. "What made you change your mind very fast after you found out that Soviet isn't blackened?"

"Well..." China muttered.

"Riech, let's just forget about it," Soviet told me. "I'm used to people changing their minds about me."

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Anyways, does anybody have anything on the investigation?" Soviet asked, changing the subject. "Something that will help find the killer?"

The whole room was quiet. That's when a familiar voice spoke up, making the room not so quiet.

"Uhh, when I woke up in the middle of the night, I saw a big scar on Martials stomach," Iraq mentioned.

"Huh? What happened?" Soviet asked him. 

That's when Iraq started telling us what happened.

ιɾαϙ'ʂ ρσιɳƚ σϝ ʋιҽɯ:

It was late at night and I was sound asleep. I woke up and my head was hurting really bad. I thought it was how much I drank. I pick my head up to see Martial grunting in pain. I quickly got up but I fell from my bed. 

"Iraq are you okay?" he asked.

"Don't worry about me," I told him. "What happened to you? You sound like you're in pain!"

"It's nothing..." he muttered.

I look down to see blood coming from his stomach. I panicked.

"Oh my god! You're bleeding!" I exclaimed. "What happened?"

"I...accidentally stabbed myself," he replied.

"How do you accidentally stab yourself?!" I asked him. "Whatever, you're losing a lot of blood."

I grabbed some bandage wrap and stitches to fix him up. I cleaned the wound up and put the bandage on.

"Are you gonna tell me what happened?" I asked him. "How th hell did you stab yourself?"

"I was making something to eat," he replied. "Seriously I'm fine Iraq."

"No, you're not," I told him. "As your coach and best friend, I need to make sure that you're not hurt."

"Iraq it's just a small stab wound," he told me.

"No, it's not!" I replied. "It's huge!"

"Why are you worried about me so much?" he asked.

"Because I care about you," I replied.

"I- uhh-"

"Shut it, you're gonna wake the others up, stupid," I joked.

"Haha, okay shortie," he laughed.

"I am NOT short," I told him.

"Uh-huh, you're the shortest 18-year-old I have seen," he joked.

ɾҽιƈԋ'ʂ ρσιɳƚ σϝ ʋιҽɯ:

"So yeah, that's what happened," Iraq said as he finished the story.

Soviet obviously got worried. "O-oh my god! Are you okay?!" he asked.

"I'm fine little bro! Really," he replied.

"How do you even stab yourself?!" Columbia asked.

"Yeah, in fact, I think y-you're lying..." Soviet muttered.

Huh...?

🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃

This is short I know.

Word count: 443