ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘: 𝕁𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕔𝕒 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔹𝕣𝕒𝕫𝕚𝕝'𝕤 𝔽𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥

Trigger warning: Verbal abuse from parents

--------

Reich's point of view:

Now I'm bored. There's nothing to do really. Usually, I would talk to Soviet or Martial or Iraq but Soviet's getting themselves cleaned up, Martials dead, and Iraq is probably still sleeping. What to do...what to do...

"Vamos Jammy realmente não é tão difícil," said a guys voice. {C'mon Jammy, it's not that hard.}

"Brazil, I don't know how to speak Portuguese!" replied a familiar voice.

'Wow, how many people are up this early?' I thought to myself.

I see Jamaica and Brazil come into the cafeteria. 

"Reich? What are you doing up this early?" Jamaica asked.

"I was gonna ask the same thing," I replied.

"I don't really know," Brazil replied. "Me and Jammy woke up when we heard screaming out of nowhere."

"S-stop calling me Jammy!" Jamaica huffed, his face was turning red.

"Aww! Jammy's embarrassed!" Brazil slurred.

"Stop!" Jamaica yelled, his face was turning even redder.

"Anyways, we heard that Soviet stabbed UK in the fucking gut!" Brazil said. 

"How did you-?!" I was interrupted by Jamaica.

"Cuba was taking UK to the nurse's office and I saw UK," Jamaica explained. "He was bleeding a lot."

"Yeah, what happened?" Brazil asked. "I saw Soviet getting violent but I didn't think he would get physically violent!"

"Well, UK said that Martial deserved being executed and that everything would have been prevented if Martial got killed by I.E right there," I explained. "Soviet got upset and stabbed him."

"Holy shit, he did not just bring that up!" Brazil exclaimed. "It's not even Martials fault! Nor I.E's! What's his problem!?"

"To be honest, UK had it coming," Jamaica said. "He doesn't shut up. So, Soviet did the right thing."

"I would do the same," Brazil said. "He'll keep his mouth shut."

"He better!" Jamaica yelled. "Otherwise I'll shoot him."

"I beg your pardon?!" Brazil yelled.

"What? It's true," Jamaica said.

"But you'll get-" Brazil got interrupted by Jamaica.

"Hey, if I risk my life, I risk my life!" Jamaica scoffed. "It's the least I could do after yesterday."

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"I made a promise to myself that I won't let anybody get hurt," Jamaica explained. "I thought I'll be useful for once."

"What are you talking about?" Brazil asked.

"Well, when I was a kid, my parents would always get mad because I never done anything useful. When I do, I always mess up," Jamaica explained. "My mom once said that she didn't raise a useless scum like me."

"Wow, your mom's a bitch!" Brazil exclaimed. "Who calls their kid useless?!"

"Brazil..." Jamaica looked at Brazil in shock. I agree with Brazil. No parent should treat their child like some object. I feel bad for Jamaica. After what my dad went through, I could never imagine what Jamaica went through.

"You are not useless, Jammy! If somebody tells you otherwise, Eu vou dar um soco neles!" Brazil told Jamaica. "I think you're useful. You helped get everyone to their dorm rooms that night. And you also care for other people. You're mother has know fucking idea of what she's talking about!" {I'll punch them in the face!}

"You also defended Soviet during the class trial. No one else did that besides you," I added. "I didn't even remember what happened last night. I should thank you for that."

"And, you're the best person in the world! You travel around the world and make friends with people in different countries! You're the most lovable person here," Brazil beamed. "You're also the most cutest freaking being I ever met in my entire fucking life!"

"E-eh?!" Jamaica became flustered. "B-Brazil!"

"After we escape this school, we'll get married and raise a family!" Brazil told Jamaica, taking his hand. "Maybe we can move to somewhere that has a bunch of sunshine and exotic fruit on palm trees. But that won't happen unless I ask you to be my boyfriend. So will you be my boyfriend?!"

"H-hang on! That's too soon!" I told Brazil.

"Huh?"

"Ask him to go on a date with you. Then you ask him to be your boyfriend," I explained to him.

"Reich! Don't give him any ideas!" Jamaica yelled.

"Thanks for the tip!" Brazil said. 

___________________________________________________

*inhales* wait-

Word count: 709