Chapter 12

*This chapter is dedicated to fornarniam_ for her amazing comment on the last chapter that made me smile. Thanks babe!* 

gif on the side is completely irrevalant but SWEET MOTHER OF GOD 

song on the side... *dead* omg.. ^^ 

—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—

*Niall's pov* 

Liam is getting better, slowly he is finding it easier to move his muscles, which is good considering he has been asleep and not moving for around 4 weeks at least. He is still a little upset that I risked giving him a kidney, but if I could go back in time and change it, I wouldn't change a thing

"What do you wanna do now, Niall?" Liam asked me yet again once we finished our game of cards. Ever since he woke up, he has just been one restless puppy. Yes, puppy. He is as cute as a puppy and they are very restless. 

"I don't know Liam. What do you want to do?" I retorted, sitting on the edge of my chair. Liam has been moving around so he was sitting on the chair opposite me, a table between us. 

"I want to do you." He answered, making my eyes widen. Did I just hear him right..?

"W-w-what?" I asked, still slightly stunned. 

"I'm only kidding, Niall," he reassured, then looked out the window, "Can we go outside? It looks so lovely, and I hate being cooped up in here." 

"Sure, I'll just ask Amy." I told him, getting up and walking towards the door. 

"Do you have the hots for her?" Liam asked me, his eyes narrowing. 

"You're kidding, right?" I questioned. This time it me who narrowed my eyes at him, giving him the best death glare I could. 

"Yes." he replied, his face still as straight as a brick. 

"I hate you." I replied, scowling at him and walking out. 

"You love me!" he called out, and I could just hear him smirking at me. I shook my head and went on my way to find Amy. I finally found her in the cafe, enjoying a cup of hot chocolate, I think. 

"Amy!" I called out, waving my hand at her. She gulped down her drink, looked up and waved back at me, just as enthusiastic. I walked over to her and sat down in the empty chair. 

"Hey Niall!" she said, a smile on her face, "What can I do for you?"

"What makes you think I want something?" I questioned, raising my eyebrow at her. 

"Because you only ever want to see me if you want something." she stated, crossing her arms and smirking at me.

"Well, I don't want something per say, Liam does." I replied, looking away and outside. 

"Oh yes? What does Liam want?" She asked, looking outside as well. 

"HE wanted to know if he could go outside with me and get some fresh air." I said, finally looking back at her and grabbing her cup, taking a sip. 

"Well," she dragged on, nervously looking around, "I'm sure it's okay if he stays in the court yard." 

"Really? Thanks!" I said, smiling at her sweetly. 

"Just, keep it down and don't look too suspicious." she muttered, walking away from me.

I laughed at he and then walked back down the down the corridor towards Liam's room. I walked in and found him sitting on the floor, looking like he was going to die from boredom.