Chapter 11

Vote for the Louex romance !!

Liams room on the side... ----->

—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—

*Niall's pov* 

It's been three days now, and Liam is still asleep. I'm supposed to be meeting Louis at Nando's for some 'special news'. He only chose Nando's because he knows that I love that place. But right now? I don't even want to eat. I don't want Nando's. I want Liam. This Friday is our 1 month anniversary. I had hoped that it would be nice and we would have a movie night, etc, etc. But no, looks like I am going to be in here again, celebrating alone. I don't really mind you know, I'm still - in  a way- with Liam, and that's all that matters. Since I drove down here myself, I called for Amy, telling her that I was going out and that she was to call me if anything happened. ANYTHING. 

"I will, I promise," Amy said, giving me a small hug, "Go and have some fun, Niall. You are dying in here." 

"I will try to." I responded, walking slowly away from Liam's room and down the corridor, heading towards the car park where my car was parked. I had to drive for 37 minutes before I reached the Nando's at Forest Hill Chase. I parked my car, got out and made my way inside. As soon as I got close, I saw Louis sitting at one of the tables in the back, talking to someone with a hood on. 

"NIALL!" He screamed, making everyone turn to look at him, then me. 

"Hey Lou." I said quietly, shoving my hands in my pockets and keeping my head down, ignoring the glances I got from all of the other people in the restaurant. As I got closer, the person under the hood started to look familiar, but because of the hood, I still couldn't tell. 

"Do you want anything to eat?" Lou asked me once I sat down, and I shook my head, "Okay, well, Niall, this is my boyfriend." he said, proudly gesturing to the person with the hood still up.

"Who is it?" I asked, raising one eyebrow at him. The person removed the hood and I gasped. 

"Hey there... Niall." he said awkwardly. 

"Lou. You're dating Alex?" I whisper shouted at him. He nodded his head, his smile still on his face. 

"Surprise?" 

I thought this over for a few seconds before I answered. If Louis is happy with Liam's best friend Alex, who is a total hottie too, I might add, then why shouldn't I be happy? I didn't even know that Alex was gay, or even bisexual for that matter. Maybe he is just... Louexual. I laughed at my own thought, then replied to Louis, "I'm happy for you guys." I said with a smile.  Lou smiled back, as did Alex, and Lou gave Alex a quick peck on the lips.

"Thanks, Ni." 

"How long have you guys been dating?" I blurted out, ruining the silence that we had. 

"Couple of weeks." Alex replied, putting his arm around Louis' shoulder. I want that again...

I nodded my head and then stood up, "I should get going, guys. I promised Amy that I would be back again soon." 

"So soon? Niall, you haven't even ate yet. I know that Amy would at least want you to eat." Lou argued, pushing me back down onto the chair and walking away to order the food. 

"You do look like you need something to eat, Niall." Alex said, smiling sympathetically. I just nodded weakly and look at my Puma High Tops. 

"It's just hard without him-"