Chapter 5

• Dedicated to someone who cares.

omigosh this story is so cute already ^^

—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—

*Liam's POV*

Niall came over to my place afterschool, after he wouldn’t touch me all day. Again. It hurt but I do know why he is being like this, stupid Leo. I can't stand my sick bay boy being traumatized by a stupid bully for being who he is. Niall shouldn't have to hide like this. 

"Hey, Liam? I'm hungry." Niall said beside me. It's a Friday night, and we are playing the x-box, Fifa actually. I haven't beaten him once yet. 

"Ni, when are you not hungry?" I questioned, pausing the game and turning to look at him.

"I don't know Li Li, maybe when I am sleeping?" He said back, shrugging his shoulders and biting his lip, looking at me with big eyes. He has never looked so cute in his life. 

I rolled my eyes at his response before replying, "Then let's go and get something to eat. I feel a little hungry myself." 

"What can we eat?" he said, standing up rather quickly. 

"Lets go and see what I have downstairs, yeah?" I said, grabbing his hand and walking downstairs. He followed me silently, not letting go of my hand when he saw my parent's in the kitchen.

"Oh! Liam!" My mother said rushing up to me and giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. She then turned and saw Niall gripping onto my hand. "Who's this?" I looked at Niall who gave me a small smile, his cheeks a deep red colour before replying to my mother.

"This is my boyfriend Niall, Mum." I said, giving her a weak smile. 

"Oh! How lovely to meet you Niall! Such a handsome young boy!" she cooed, going over to Niall and holding his face in her hands. He gave her an awkward smile and just looked at her with a blank expression in his eyes. "I love the blue colour of your eyes, Niall. So beautiful!" he blushed and tried to look away but my Mum wouldn't let him go. "Liam, he is stunning. Do not let him go." She said, realising Niall's face and looking at me, winking.

"I don't plan to Mum." I replied, smiling at Niall, who smiled back. My mum cooed before walking off somewhere. I'm not sure where, this is a big house. "You're too special to lose." 

"I don't wanna lose you either." he replied, walking over and giving me a tiny peck on the lips. I want to kiss Niall properly, longer, more passionate... but we never kiss enough, and it's always just a peck. "Now. About that food..." Niall said, trailing off as he turned around and saw the kitchen, with the massive fridge. 

"Let's go and see what I have, shall we?" I said, putting my hands on Niall's back to make him walk. He just stood there, staring at the fridge.

"I have never seen such a fridge." He said in a dreamy voice.

"Let's go and see what is inside the fridge." I replied back, trying to copy his dreamy voice. 

"Omigosh, really?" 

"Uhh... yeah?" I said, narrowing my eyes and then shaking my head. He ran over to the fridge- no, more like sprinted over and then opened it. I chuckled and followed the cute blonde haired boy, who was staring into the fridge with awe. "What do you want, Ni?" 

"Something sweet." he replied, his eyes roaming the insides of the fridge. 

"Hm.. how about a piece of pavlova?" I asked.

"Really?" he asked, his eyes wide with excitement. 

"Sure." I replied, reaching into the fridge and grabbing the Pavlova and setting it on the bench. I grabbed a plate and cut a piece for Niall. I put the Pavlova back into the fridge then grabbed a mango from the fruit bowl. I pulled a knife and fork out from the utensil's draw, cutting up the mango for myself, and giving Niall the fork.

"You're not having any?" Niall asked, taking a huge chunk out of the Pavlova. "Don't you like pav?"

"No one can deny my love for mango, Niall. I will choose mango over anything!" I said, eating away at the sides. 

"Your loss." he said, scooping up another piece and putting the spoon into his mouth, slowly teasing me. 

"Come here you." I said, putting the mango down, wiping my mouth once then grabbing his waist. He put his spoon down and wrapped his arms around my neck. I dipped my head and kissed him, tasting the Pavlova and his lips. "You taste sweet." I murmured, smirking at him.

"You taste like mango." He whispered back to me, pecking my lips once more. I kissed him back and then kissed down his neck, making his breathing hitch. He pulled me head up and kissed me, licking my bottom lip. Finally. I opened my mouth to let him in and moaned. The minute his tongue touched mine my whole body shivered. I felt him tug at my hair and I gripped his waist tighter, pulling him even more into me. I was satisfied when he let out a light moan and I smiled into the kiss. How can things get any more perfect?

"LIAM JAMES PAYNE."  I heard my mother yell. I groaned and pulled away from Niall, who also looked a little agitated. 

"Yes?" I asked her, making my eyes big and pouting. 

"As cute as you two are, I really don't want to see that in my kitchen. Get out of my kitchen and go to your room!" I rolled my eyes at her and grabbed Niall's wrist and pulled him upstairs. Niall didn't seem to notice, he was 'away with the fairy's' "USE PROTECTION!" She then screamed once I closed the door. I closed my eyes, squeezed them and then turned around to face Niall who had a blush on his cheeks. 

"That kiss was-"

"Amazing." I finished for him, walking over to the boy sitting crossed legged on my bed. I planted a kiss on his cheek and then lay down, putting my arms behind my head. Niall grinned at me and lay down too, placing his head on my chest and cuddling up to my body. He was so cute. 

"Niall?" I asked him, craining my neck to look at him. 

"Yeah?" he murmured sleepily, his arms gripping my shirt. 

"It's only 8:00." I said after glancing at the clock. 

"So? Can't I just cuddle up to my boyfriend?" He said. God, even him saying the word boyfriend made me shiver with delight. I get to call this amazing boy mine. All mine. 

"No you cannot. You will most likely fall asleep." I replied, stroking his hair. 

"So what.. it's night time." he replied, yawning. I yawned too after seeing him yawn. Stupid 'every time you see someone yawn you automatically yawn to' thing. Why don't scientists know we yawn! Argh!

"Trueee." I said, lolling my head to the side and dragging out the 'e'. "But it's still so early." 

"I don't care, I just want to sleep in my boyfriend’s arms." He said. "Which isn't even happening because my boyfriend has his arms behind his head." He then added. I could feel him frowning into my chest. I moved my arms, lay back on the pillow and hugged Niall close. "That's better." He whispered, his eyes still closed. I could feel my eyes getting droopy and before I knew it, I was fast asleep, as was Niall.