Chapter 7

Who else is inlove with this story?

omigosh, look at Liam... O.o 

—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—

*Liam's POV* 

I woke up and groaned as I moved my neck after it was positioned in an awkward place. I looked around Niall's room to try and find a clock, finally finding one on his desk. 5:37pm. We slept until 5:30?! I was just going for a little nap! 

"Niall." I whispered, shaking the boy lightly. He looked so angelic, his face soft, his features soft, his long eyelashes resting on his cheeks, his blonde hair lightly tousled-

"Let me sleep." he whined, moving his head and snuggling closer to my body. 

"Niall, come on. It's 5:30 on a Saturday afternoon. All we have done is sleep!" I retorted, craining my neck to look down at him. 

"So? Let's sleep until next year." He replied, making no sense at all. I lightly laughed at the crazy Irish boy, and then stopped when I heard movement around the house. 

"Niall? I think someone's home." I then said to him, making him shoot up out of the bed. 

"My mum!" he said, terror in his eyes. 

"I thought your mum knew about me?" I questioned. Did he lie to me?

"No, she does, I'm just not sure how she found out. I mean, I told her that I had a new friend, not a boyfriend." Niall replied, frowning at the ground. "All well, let’s go and introduce you!" He said, a smile on his face. Was he not just scared? 

"Ookay.." I hesitated, and watched as he grabbed my hand, pulling me up and out of the bed in the process. 

"You'll love her. She'll love you, don't worry." He replied, a grin on his face. 

"Alright then." I replied to him, smiling to show my enthusiasm. We walked downstairs, I timidly walked behind Niall, not really wanting to meet her yet. What if she doesn't think I am good enough?  What if she doesn't want me to date Niall anymore? 

"Mum?" Niall asked once we walked into the kitchen, his voice soft as if scared that he would frighten her. 

"Niall." She beamed, walking over to him and wrapping him in a hug. "Who is this?" She murmured, elbowing Niall in the ribcage. 

"Mum," Niall started, in a strong confident voice. "This is my boyfriend, Liam Payne." 

"Nice to meet you, Liam." She said, a warm smile on her face. She doesn't hate me. Good. 

"Nice to meet you too, Mrs Horan." I replied, smiling nicely back at her. 

"Oh, please, call me Maura." She said, shaking her head. "Mrs Horan makes me sound so old." 

"Oh. Sorry." I replied, looking at the ground. 

"What are you doing home early, Mum?" Niall piped in, trying to stop the awkwardness. 

"I am not home early Niall, I am home at the normal time." She replied, turning back to the food on the stove.

"Oh... we must have slept pretty late." Niall murmured to me, a blush on his cheeks. 

"Yeah we must have." I murmured back, pulling him in for a hug and wrapping my arms around him. 

"Boys? Would you like some dinner?" Nialls mum asked, turning around with a warm smile. She seems so nice, such a friendly women. "We're having lasagna."