Chapter 6

i seriously love this book you guys. ^^ 

oh and this has nothing to do with my niall or larry stories. Sorry for any confusion -.-

COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED.

—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—x—

*Nialls POV*

I woke up on something warm and cuddly, and something holding me in place. I groaned and looked up. Liam. I was sleeping with Liam. I slept with Liam. I slept on Liam's bare chest. I blinked a few times and even pinched myself to make sure that I wasn't dreaming. 

"Nope, not dreaming." I whispered, cuddling closer to Liam, who was surprisingly warm. I could feel myself slowly starting to doze off as my eye's got droopier and droopier. 

"Don't fall asleep on me there, Mr Horan." A husky voice said, making my eyes snap open.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked nervously, looking away.

"Long enough to know that you pinched yourself." he replied, running a hand through my hair.

"I had to!" I said back, defending myself. "This seems to good to be true." I mumbled, more to myself than Liam but he still replied. 

"Well it is true, you are my boyfriend Niall. And if anything, I should be the one saying that it is too good to be true, you are perfect on so many levels-"

"No. Shut up. I'm not." I said back to him, cutting him off before he could say anything else. I am none of those things, and Liam doesn't deserve me. 

"I will not, Niall." He fought back, sitting up. I sat up to, realising that I slept in all of my clothes last night, even my socks. 

"Yes you will, Liam. You don't know me very well. You don't know the things I hide. You don't know what I used to do-"

"Used to do? What did you used to do?" He pried, narrowing his eyes at me. I can't do it. I can't tell him. My anti-depressants are helping enough, he doesn't have to know. 

"Nothing." I quickly retorted, looking away. He used his fingers to pull my chin towards him so that I had to look at him. 

"Niall, you can trust me." he said softly, pressing his lips softly onto mine. 

"Not with this I can't." I said once he pulled back. I got out of the bed, grabbed my shoes and left the house without turning back or listening to Liam who was frantically yelling out to me. 

As soon as I closed the door, the tears came pouring out. He is going to hate me now, I just know it. He will want to break up and I will be alone again. I don't want that, but why do I keep pushing him away? It's around 11 in the morning so I decided to walk to the park. Once I rounded the corner, heading towards the park, I immediately regretted it. There stood Leo de Silva and his little poesy. 

"Look what we have here. The little fag." Leo spat, walking closer to me. 

"Leave me alone Leo." I hissed back, all sadness gone. 

"No I don't think I will you gay cunt." He said, a lips breath away from me. Then he hit me. Square on the jaw. 

"Fuck." I screamed as I went down. I don't want to fight. Not now. Not again. I got back up again and looked at him. All I saw was red. "That hurt." I spat at him, narrowing my eyes. Time to taunt. "You know I'm going to have to fight back." I teased, smirking at him.