~3~ The Lockets

Hey Wolf Pups! Guess what? WINTER BREAK! Hehe sorry, the point is, I said I would try (my best) update the story at least twice during winter break and I am. So..... YAY! On with the story. So, I left off with the lockets, correct? Well, that's where I intend to pick up. Also, happy holiday season!

(T/t) = Twin Telepathy

~~~~~~(Y/n)'s Pov~~~~~~

As I opened my locket, Harry opened his. Exciting things rarely happen around here, so the lockets are a really big thing for us.

"Paper. There's paper in it," Harry says with a hint of disappointment. (Bruh.)

"It's obviously a note or something. What else would it be?"

"What's in your's?"

(T/t) (Y/n)- We shouldn't talk out loud, just in case.

(T/t) Harry- Makes sense. Anyway, what's in yours?

(T/t) (Y/n)- Colors with words.

(T/t) Harry- What?

And that was true. The paper had four colours on it. On the top, left corner, there was red. In the middle of the red, "Bravery" was written in gold ink. On the top, right corner, there was green. In the middle of the green, "Ambition" was written in silver ink. On the bottom, left corner, there was yellow. In the middle of the yellow, "Loyalty" was written in black ink. (It was Siriusly Black) In the bottom, right corner, there was blue. In the middle of the blue, "Wisdom" was written in silver ink. I switched papers with Harry and read the note. It was from Mum and Dad.

Stay strong and together, no matter what. These lockets possess power when attached, use them wisely. We love you both so much, we would have given anything to be with you, but we gave even more for your lives. If you meet the following people, you can trust them:

Alastor Moody, Albus Dumbledore, Dedalus Diggle, Marlene McKinnon, Frank and Alice Longbottom, Emmeline Vance, Remus Lupin, Benjy Fenwick, Edgar Bones, Sturgis Podmore, Caradoc Dearborn, Rubeus Hagrid, Elphias Doge, Gideon Prewett, Aberforth Dumbledore, Dorcas Meadows, Sirius Black, and Peter Pettigrew.

Sadly, some of these people might have passed or changed their alliances. 

With love, Mum and Dad

((Y/n)'s Current Emotion Status: wbrobsqdibuirgybuibvyubuer)

And just like that (*finger snap*), I'm out of idea for this chapter. (Sarcastic "Yaaay") I would just save it for later, but I just can't. I haven't updated in forever so I'm not waiting any longer. Bye Wolf Pups! Have an amazing day/night! <3

~ <3 Seafoam Alpha