~16~ A Quidditch Match... Yay...

Hello! Not much to say so I won't waste your time.

~~~~~~

(Y/n) = Your Name

(H/f/c) = Hair or Favourite Colour (If your hair or character's hair is red, go with your favourite colour or down the list of your favourite colours until you reach a non-hair-colour-colour)

~~~~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~~~~

November had begun and so had Quidditch season. I'll fill you in. The five of us were hanging around outside when Professor Snape made up a rule about 'no library books outside', probably because it was Harry reading Quidditch Through The Ages, and took the book along with 5 points from Gryffindor. He obviously doesn't want Harry picking up tips for the match on Saturday, which is tomorrow and Gryffindor Vs. Slytherin.

Anyways, later on, Harry decided to retrieve it. When he came back, he repeated the events that happened.

"I made his way down to the staffroom and knocked. There was no answer, so I knocked again. Nothing. Perhaps Snape had left the book in there? It was worth a try. I pushed the door ajar and peeked inside - and I saw a horrible scene. Snape and Filch were inside, alone. Snape was holding his robes above his knees. One of his legs was bloody and mangled. Filch was handing Snape bandages."

"Blasted thing," Snape was saying. "How are you supposed to keep your eyes on all three heads at once?"

"Then I tried to shut the door quietly, but..."

"POTTER!"

"Snape's face was angry as he dropped his robes quickly to hide his leg."

"I just wondered if I could have my book back."

"GET OUT! OUT!"

"Then I ran back upstairs as fast as I could."

"'I just wondered if I could have my book back?', really, Harry?" (-Phoenix)

So that happened. That was yesterday. Today? Quidditch... Yay... I'm not going to lie, I'm nervous. There. I said it. Hermione is currently trying to get Harry to eat by using her words, while Phoenix is poking toast at my face. Two very different ways of getting someone to eat.

"C'mon, you'll need the strength. Besides, you don't have any reason to be nervous unless you skip your food. Then, you'll faint in front of everyone and fall off your broom and get a bunch of broken bones and-"

I cut Phoenix off, "Who raised you?" And grabbed the toast out of her hands and stuffed it into my mouth.

"My mum, duh."

"Wait, you said you have a dad-"

"Somewhat."

"Oh. OH, sorry, sorry," I said upon realising her dad was probably dead.

"No, no, don't be. And he's not dead, don't worry."

So, in the end, I ate my food and was able to get Harry to eat his toast.

~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~

We had just finished changing into our Quidditch robes when Oliver cleared his throat.

"Okay, men," he said.

"And women," said Angelina.

"And women. This is it."

"The big one," said Fred Weasley.

"The one we've all been waiting for," said George.

"We know Oliver's speech by heart," Fred told us, "we were on the team last year."