~5~ Hog-Wha?

Hi everyone! I forgot it was Monday and then just now I was like "Wait a second... OH CRAP, IT'S MONDAY!" so yeah...

(Y/n) = Your Name
(F/c) = Favourite Colour
(T/t) = Twin Telepathy

~~~~~~Y/n's POV~~~~~~

BOOM

The person knocked again. Dudley woke with a start and stupidly asked, "Where's the cannon?" I couldn't help rolling my eyes. (What. An. Idiot.)

There was a big crash and Uncle Vernon came running into the room. He was holding a gun in his hands. So THAT's what was in the long, thin package he brought! I realized.

"Who's there? I warn you -- I'm armed!" Uncle Vernon shouted.

There was a bit of a pause.

SMASH!

The door swing right off its hinges, it was hit so hard. And, of course, you can't forget the deafening crash that came with it when the door landed flat on the floor. Hey, that rhymed!

A gigantic dude was standing in the doorway. His face was basically obscured by a long, unkempt mane of hair and a crazy, knotted beard, but I could make out his eyes, shining like black stones under all the fur.

The giant dude pressed his way into the shack, leaning so that his head just grazed the ceiling. Then, get this, he (ever so casually, mind you) bent down, picked up the door, and put it right back into the frame. The storm outside quieted a bit. He then turned around to look at all of us.

"Couldn't make us a cup o' tea, could yeh? It's not been an easy journey..."

"Well you were kinda uninvited and unexpected, so ya know..." I muttered under my breath.

He went over to the sofa where Dudley was sitting, paralyzed with dread and terror. "Budge up, yeh great lump," said the giganta-dude.

Dudley squealed (in a scared way, he isn't fangirling) and ran to hide behind Aunt Tuney, who was crouching, horror-struck, behind Uncle Vernon.

"An' here's my favourite set 'o twins!" said the giant.

I looked up into his wild, bold, dimly-lit face and saw that the black-pebble-eyes were wrinkled in a smile. He gave off a warm vibe that I couldn't explain, but if I were to explain it, I'd explain it with the words trustworthy and safe.

"Las' time I saw you two, you were only babies. Yeh look a lot like yer mum, but yeh've got yer dad's eyes," he said to me. Then he turned to Harry and said, "Yeh look like yer dad but yeh've got yer mum's eyes."

Uncle Vernon made a weird but oddly satisfying rasping noise.

"I demand that you leave at once, sir! You are breaking and entering!"He said.

"Ah, shut up, Dursley, yeh great prune," said the big dude as he reached over the back of the sofa, seized the gun out of Uncle Vernon's hands, twisted it into a knot as though it had been a piece of string, and tossed it into a corner of the room. I like this dude.

Uncle Vernon made another one of those weird yet oddly satisfying noises.

"Anyway -- Harry, (Y/n)" said the giant, turning his back on the Dursleys, "a very happy birthday to yeh. Got summat fer yeh here -- I mighta sat on 'em at some point, but they'll taste all right." From one of many inside pockets of his black overcoat, he pulled out two slightly squashed boxes. He passed them over to us and I opened mine hesitantly, while Harry opened his with trembling fingers. Inside was a large, sticky chocolate cake with 'Happy Birthdae Harry' written on it in green icing. Harry and I looked up and shared a look, then switched. I looked at mine to see 'Happy Birthdae (Y/n)' written in (F/c) icing.