~8~ Choo! Choo! Chugga Chugga! (Part 2)

Hi! So, first off, I wanna shorten the chapters a bunch. I don't think I need to explain why. Second, I WANNA MAKE A MHA FANFIC!!!!! It would be a Shoto X Reader X Katsuki because those two go head-to-head a few times, giving them the perfect opportunity to argue about you when you can't hear them. Also, there would be multiple situations where you'd choose which one you wanna read (or read them all). But for now, we're focused on magic and not quirks. (I already have an idea for one of those, hehe) MAGIC TIME!!!

(Y/n) = Your Name

~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~

"Sunshine daisies butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow!"

And what happened? Nothing.

"Are you sure that's a real spell?" said the girl. "Well, it's not very good, is it? I've tried a few simple spells just for practice and it's all worked for me. Nobody in my family's magic at all, it was ever such a surprise when I got my letter, but I was ever so pleased, of course, I mean, it's the very best school of witchcraft there is, I've heard -- I've learned all our course books by heart, of course, I just hope it will be enough -- I'm Hermione Granger, by the way, who are you?"

Wow. She talks fast. I've read a bunch of books, but I haven't memorized anything! Am I slacking off or something?

I saw Harry look at Ron's completely stunned face.

"I'm Ron Weasley," he muttered.

"Harry Potter," said Harry.

"(Y/n) Potter, nice to meet you. What's your-"

"Are you really?" said Hermione. "I know all about you, of course -- I got a few extra books, for background reading, and you're in Modern Magical History and The Rise and Fall of the Dark Arts and Great Wizarding Events of the Twentieth Century."

"Am I?" asked Harry.

"Oh wow."

"Goodness, didn't you know, I'd have found out everything I could if it was me," said Hermione. "Do either of you know what house you'll be in? I've been asking around, and I hope I'm in Gryffindor, it sounds by far the best; I hear Dumbledore himself was in it, but I suppose Ravenclaw wouldn't be too bad... Anyway, we'd better go and look for Neville's toad. You three had better change, you know, I expect we'll be there soon."

"Sounds great. See you soon, guys!" I say to Harry and Ron.

"Oh, by the way, I'm Phoenix. Phoenix Black," said Phoenix. Everyone said their 'nice to meet you' things and then, Phoenix, Hermione, Neville, and I all left. Neville went to look for his toad with the help of Hermione, while Phoenix and I found an empty compartment (somehow) to change in. We covered the windows, turned back-to-back, and got changed. While we did this, I told her about life with the Dursley's and my first time in Diagon Ally.

"So, have you ever pulled a prank?" Phoenix asked me.

"I've lost track, hell yeah!"

"Here's my plan, there's this annoying blondie..." and she filled me in on the details.

So, of course, I got out some parchment, a quill, and ink and got to work on Harry's handwriting. The note read:

Dear Mr Annoying-spoiled-brat,

I really hate you and think you're annoying. You're even worse than my cousin! So there was only one thing to do. Write you a song!!!!!! (Big thanks to Song Lyrics Generator)

This one's for you Mr Spoiled-Brat!

My love for you is like the most stupid potato,
Your face reminds me of annoying snake,
Together, we are like chocolate frog and acid.

Oh darling Annoying,
My stupid potato,
My annoying carrot,
The perfect companion to my chocolate frog soul.

Blood is red,
Sadness is blue,
I like to hate you,
But not as much as I love dying with you!

Oh darling Annoying,
Your eyes are like broken wands on a winter day,
You're like the most worst auror to ever walk London.

Your annoying snake face,
Your acid soul,
Your horrible eyes,
Your worst auror self...

How could I look at another when our stupid potato love is so strong?

I love you Mr Annoying-Spoiled-Brat!

Love, Potty Boy

Okay, so what if I'm the worst sister in the world. I'm younger than him, and that's my excuse. I show Phoenix and she laughs uncontrollably. Welp, that's my cue. I let Stormy out of her cage and give the letter to her and she clasps it in her beak. "To Dragon-"

"Draco."

"To Draco Malfoy." And she flies off when I open the window. "I'm so lucky that Harry and I have identical owls."

"Very," she agrees. "My turn. By the way, did I mention that he and I are related? We're cousins once-removed or something. Welp, I gotta get into position. Bye!"

"Bye!"

So then I decide to walk around the train and meet people. Then I see a certain blonde dude. Crap. He looks really annoyed. My doing? Yeah. Who's by his side? Four people. Two chunky dudes. One dudet that was probably the Pansy person Phoenix was talking about. Another dudet named Phoenix. Crap, crap, crap. If I just go into this compartment to avoid them...

So I did. And it happened to be a compartment with three people I didn't recognize. "Hey, mind if I join you guys?"

"Not at all!"

"You can sit over here!"

"Mhm!"

Wow, they're all so nice!

"Thanks! What are your names?" I ask them.

"I'm Ernie Macmillan! This is Hannah Abbot," He points to the girl next to him, "and this is Susan Bones!" he then pointed to the girl next to me. "What's your name?"

"I'm (Y/n) Potter! It's nice to meet you!"

"You too!" said Susan. "I hope we're all gonna be in the same house!"

"That sounds cool!" Hannah agreed.

And we all talked until I decided I should go back to the other compartment and said goodbye. So I went and saw five people instead of two in there. Oh, crappity crap crap. CRAP CRAP. It's a certain blondie and two others. "Oh yay you're making friends! Wait, that came out wrong..." I mutter 'crap.' Before anyone could say anything, I was out. If it was about the prank, I was sincerely scared.

HEY GUYS!!! How was that chapter? I think it's my best yet, Bonus ~1~ taking second place. If you want me to do the MHA fanfic, please let me know. If I have no idea about whether people would read it or not, I'd assume not and wouldn't write it. Thanks! Remember, a scar is not something to be ashamed of, it's proof that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you.

Byeeee!

~ <3 Seafoam Alpha