~9~ Off The Train And Into The Boats and Off Before Light

Hey! The chapter name is weird, I know. It's supposed to be like "Into the woods and out of the woods and back before dark!" But y'all probably don't get that. So anyways, HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! Also, I changed 'Love, Harry Pottah' to 'Love, Potty Boy' because Draco doesn't know who those two are yet so it would kinda ruin my plan.

(Y/n) = Your Name

~~~~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~~~~

Previously:

And we all talked until I decided I should go back to the other compartment and said goodbye. So I went and saw five people instead of two in there. Oh, crappity crap crap. CRAP CRAP. It's a certain blondie and two others. "Oh yay you're making friends! Wait, that came out wrong..." I mutter 'crap.' Before anyone could say anything, I was out. If it was about the prank, I was sincerely scared.

Now:

So later, I left the compartment with Hannah, Susan, and Ernie and went back to the other one. Then Harry told me about what happened. It was 100% about the prank. But he didn't know it was me, so hehe. At first, he suspected me, but I'm a good actor and he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. MUAHAHAHA. That wasn't nearly as satisfying as I thought it would be. So yeah. Right now I'm staring at a book and not reading it. Fun.

Anyways, Harry confirmed somehow that he didn't write it to Dragon Mal- I MEAN- anyways, that dude. Which is good 'cause honestly, I don't want him to whine to be about how people think he's gay. I don't mind if he is, but he would totally whine about it before he realizes it. Or just whine and not be gay. Who knows, with that crazy mind of his?

I decided to listen in on what everyone was talking about. I looked around first and saw that Phoenix was pretending to read, except better than me, because she was flipping pages every now and again. I was still staring at the same page the whole time. Then Harry was telling Ron that he wasn't gay and then how we met the blondie in Diagon Ally and how we didn't even know his name.

Ron turned to Hermione and asked, "Can we help you with something?"

"You'd better hurry up and put your robes on, I've just been up to the front to ask the conductor, and he says we're nearly there. You haven't been fighting, have you? You'll be in trouble before we even get there!" She speed-talks.

"No, they were just having a yelling match with some guys who thought Harry was gay," I explained.

"Which I'm NOT!" Harry injects.

"Yet..." I mutter. Phoenix, of course, is the one that hears me. Which is fine because we're partners in crime. And that rhymed. And that SORTa did too.

 And that SORTa did too

"Yet..." I mutter. Phoenix, of course, is the one that hears me. Which is fine because we're partners in crime. And that rhymed. And that kinda did too.

"Would you mind leaving while we change?" Ron scowl-asks.

"All right -- I only came in here because people outside are behaving very childishly, racing up and down the corridors," said Hermione in a sniffy voice. "And you've got dirt on your nose, by the way, did you know?"