~11~ Change Of My Sleeping Plans

Heeeyyyyy! What's up, you guys?! I'm typing this. Whoooo!! So, first off, this shouldn't be the ELEVENTH chapter. I need to suck it up and write more stuff.

(Y/n) = Your Name

(W/n/n) = Weird Nickname

(N/n) = Nickname

~~~~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~~~~

I am so stuffed!!! Why do I feel eyes on my head? I mean, I'm looking down, it could be from any direction. Stupid magic-death-fame-scar. I look up and turn to my right and see none other than Harry, nervously glancing in my direction.

"Harry, are you alright?" I ask him.

"I'm fine," he answers. "Er, where do you think they'll have you sleep?"

"Well, I'm guessing they'll let me choose. Back when I was being sorted, the hat asked whether I had a preference, but I said I didn't. Then when I asked Professor McGonagal where I should sit, and she told me to choose, so I sat here. I'm guessing I'll have to choose a place to sleep as well."

"That.... makes sense." He responded. I can literally see the gears turning in his head. "So... If you don't mind me asking, where are you going to sleep?"

Oh. That's why he was so nervous. He doesn't wanna sleep in the same room as people he's never met. "I, well, I thought about the Hufflepuff dorms, then Ravenclaw, and then Gryffindor, but I'm gonna change it around to Gryffindor, then Hufflepuff, and then Ravenclaw, and then Gryffindor for the rest of the year, probably."

"Oh, okay!" He seemed much less tense. I was right. I love being right. Anyways, I'm gonna have to change my plans, but that's fine because I'm doing it for my beloved twinsie! Harry finally looked in another direction. Then he clasped his forehead. So I did what any good twin would do and looked over to see what he saw.

"Ow ow ow why did I do that?" I said and clasped my own scar. I tried to recall what I was looking at. Professor Quirrell, the weird turban guy, was talking to another teacher that had pale skin, greasy black hair, and a hooked nose. I'm gonna blame Quirell because he gave me a weird feeling before. Maybe this is how my scar tells me I need to get away from him? I dunno.

"Who's that teacher talking to Professor Quirrell?" Harry asked Percy.

"Oh, you know Quirrell already, do you? No wonder he's looking so nervous, that's Professor Snape. He teaches Potions, but he doesn't want to -- everyone knows he's after Quirrell's job. Knows an awful lot about the Dark Arts, Snape."

I looked back at Professor Snape, and this time our eyes met. I looked away and decided to blame Quirell. Professor Snape doesn't seem all that bad. I'm gonna just keep calm and blame Quirell. Yup, that's how I'll solve all of my problems in life. Haha no, nice try self. Some problems, not all.

~~~~~~Snape's POV~~~~~~

I looked again at the Gryffindor table. I swear I have this same hallucination every sorting ceremony. Of course, there's Lily, Aquilia, and Potter. Except this time, Lily turned around. Merlin Merlin Merlin Merlin! We made eye contact but.... it's..... she...... she's not Lily. She has hazel eyes. Like Potter. Don't tell me..... it's not a hallucination. Of course. This year (Y/n) and Harry Potter are here. I forgot. (Snape's Face Status ":/")

~~~~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~~~~

(Don't ask me why I did that, I just felt like it, OKAY?! Jeez.)

And then all the food went poof again. Professor Dumbledore stood up again and the whole hall shut up. 

"Ahem -- just a few more words now that we are all fed and watered. I have a few start-of-term notices to give you. First years should note that the forest on the grounds is forbidden to all pupils. And a few of our older students would do well to remember that as well."