~14~ Useful Knowledge of Greek Mythology

Hello! If you're confused about the title, think about Cerberus and how many heads it has. Three? So does Fluffy! What a coincidence!! It's not like Fluffy's gonna be in this chapter... right? Ooo, mystery! Lol, do people even read the author notes? Probably not but here I am wasting my time. Okay, onto the actually exciting stuff! I found a song that will suit the drama of year 5!!! It's called 'This Feeling' and it's perfect. That chapter will be from Phoenix's POV, yep, I'm planning that far ahead. Fight me. Actually don't, I'm too busy writing and don't have time to fight you. Anyways, here we go.

~Key~

(Y/n) = Your Name

~~~~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~~~~

During dinner, --no, I totally didn't just rhyme-- Harry and I decided to do the thing that any logical person would do. We told our friends that we made the Quidditch team. I told them (Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Phoenix) about my meeting with Professor McGonagall and how I wanted to wait until after the first game to tell the other teams that I was playing the chaser position. We talked about how I had to choose one team each year, and that I have to try not to pick the same one each time, but I think we all know I'm gonna play for Gryffindor every year.

While Harry was explaining his thoughts about everything while it was happening, Ron even forgot about his food. You don't know how badly I wanna grab a rainbow flag and wave it above their heads right now, and it's hard not to. Really hard.

Harry told Ron that he has to keep it a secret and I added, "That goes for you ladies too."

Phoenix said that sounded great and Hermione nodded and continued talking about how we could have gotten hurt, "--or even expelled!"

The Weasley-- I mean Hogwarts Toilet Twins, no wait, I said that wrong.

Phoenix waved over at the Hogwarts Toilet Twins, who waved back and sat next to us.

"Well done," said the one that I guessed was George (I could tell by the way Phoenix was looking at him, yes, insert the wiggly eyebrows here) in a whisper. "Wood told us. We're on the team too -- Beaters."

They talked about how we'll win the Quidditch Cup and then left. I bet you can guess who came over to us. If you guessed a hair gel obsessed blondie, ding ding ding, correct.

"Having a last meal, Potter? When are you getting the train back to the Muggles?" He said, glancing at me as though trying to memorize every detail of my face but also trying not to get caught.

"You're a lot braver now that you're back on the ground and you've got your little friends with you," said Harry coolly. Crabbe and Goyle? Little? I would have said big gorilla friends.

"I'd take you on anytime on my own," said Malfoy. "Tonight, if you want. Wizard's duel. Wands only -- no contact. What's the matter? Never heard of a wizard's duel before, I suppose?" Obviously not-

"Of course they have," said Ron, turning around. "I'm his second, who's yours?" Wait, second? Shouldn't I be Harry's second? Or maybe they're gonna say weird boy stuff... In that case, I'll pass.

Malfoy looked at Crabbe and Goyle, probably to choose the biggest.

"Crabbe," he said. "Midnight all right? We'll meet you in the trophy room; that's always unlocked." I just imagined them being gay and going on a double date. Ay, it would be cute tho..

 Ay, it would be cute tho