~6~ SHOPPING! YES!

HEY!!! I'm sooooo excited because guess who you're meeting?! SOMEONE WHOSE NAME STARTS WITH A D AND ENDS WITH AN O, HAS DADDY ISSUES, AND IS SPOILED!!!!!!! EASY!!!!! WHOOOOO!

(Y/n) = Your Name

(T/t) = Twin Telepathy

(F/c) = Favourite Colour

~~~~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~~~~

I woke up early the next morning and felt the sun's beams shine through my eyelids. I could tell it was daylight, but I kept my eyes shut as tight as possible.

"It was a dream," Harry told himself. "I dreamed a giant called Hagrid came to tell me and (Y/n) we were going to a school for magic people. When I open my eyes I'll be at home in my cupboard."

Whatever, I thought. Soon he'll reali- Tap. Tap. Tap. Well, or not.

"And there's Aunt Petunia knocking on the door," Harry muttered. But I still didn't open my eyes. I don't wanna wake up yet...

TAP. TAP. TAP.

"All right," Harry mumbled, "I'm getting up."

He sat up and Hagrid's heavy coat fell off both of us and I opened my eyes too, because I was already awake. The storm was over and the hut was filled with the sun's warm beams. Hagrid himself was asleep on the collapsed sofa, and there was an owl rapping its claw on the window, a newspaper held in its beak. Ha! I knew it wasn't a dream!

I watched Harry as he scrambled to his feet, happiness written all over her face. "Morning (N/n)!" He said, then he went straight to the window and jerked it open. The owl swooped in and dropped the newspaper on top of Hagrid, who didn't wake up. The owl then fluttered onto the floor and began to attack Hagrid's coat.

"Don't do that."

"Morning Harry," I said simply.

Harry tried to wave the owl out of the way. Keyword: tried. It snapped its beak wildly at him and carried on charging at the coat.

"Hagrid!" said Harry loudly. "There's an owl--"

"Pay him," Hagrid grunted through the sofa. I could get used to this. (With what should I pay it?! Dear Liza, dear Liza. With what should I pay it?!) (If you get it, you'll get it. If you don't, look up 'there's a hole in my bucket dear liza dear liza' and hopefully it'll pop up. It's a song and it also has something to do with Goofy, so yeah.)

"What?" I snorted at Harry. The owl was obviously delivering a newspaper, and the newspaper isn't free, so this is no shock to me.

"He wants payin' fer deliverin' the paper. Look in the pockets." I knew it.

And so, like the awesome sister I am, I helped Harry look for some money. Hagrid's coat seemed to be made of nothing but pockets. There were teabags, slug pellets, peppermint humbugs, a bunch of keys, and finally, I saw Harry, out of the corner of my eye, pull out a handful of some coins. I haven't seen those before. Magic people probably have their own currency, I thought.

"Give him five Knuts," said Hagrid sleepily.

"Wait what?" I asked. Who wouldn't, that was just weird, okay?

"Knuts?" Harry inquired.

"The little bronze ones." Ohhhh yeahhh! As in coins! Phew, that was awkward.

I counted out five little bronze coins, and the owl held out his leg so I could put the money into a small leather pouch tied to it. I patted his head gently and he hooted softly. Then he flew off through the open window.