Sneak Peek of Book Two

I absolutely have no idea when this book will be happening but everyone's been giving this book so much love so I wanted to show you guys the first chapter I've written for book two.

Myra Emerson was free. She was in a world where love was possible and she had fallen deeply into the ocean of love. 

"You look stunning." Ryan grinned at her from the mirror as he fixed his burgundy tuxedo. Myra chuckled to him as he posed with his arms crossed in front of the mirror. She bent down in her tight dress, and tried to tie her white shoes. "Let me do it." Ryan quickly said and she watched as he walked towards her. 

Myra watched with a smile on her face, as he opened the front button and knelt down in front of her. "How excited are you on a scale of one to ten?" He questioned as she pulled her bottom of her dress up so he could see her feet. 

"One being?" 

Ryan glanced up at her with a smirk on his face before fastening her white heels. "One is I'm excited to kiss him and ten is I'm ready to jump his bones in front of everyone like I normally do." 

Myra laughed, ignoring the blushing trying to appear on her face. "I don't do that." 

Ryan tsked as he stood up. "I thought my sex life was wild, but babygirl you are crazy." He held his hand out to her with a grin on his face. "I'm afraid we will all have to go into hiding for a month when he sees you." 

She grinned at him as she held his hand and stood up, in her six inch heels. Myra walked towards the mirror and she smiled at herself. She looked absolutely stunning. 

Today was her wedding day. The day she would marry the man that worshipped the ground she walked on, the man that made her feel loved every single day and the one that brought out the wild and crazy side of her. 

She was marrying Elias today. 

For three years, life had been a struggle. From the constant fear of waiting for something to strike her again, to getting her confidence up. She had done it. Myra Emerson finally felt free with herself and there was nothing that could bring her down because she was marrying the love of her life. 

Elias had proposed months ago, getting down on one knee while they were training in the forest. She had voiced out her fears to him, telling him she was scared the elementals were going to go missing or something terrible was going to happen to them. They had found two of the elementals. 

The air element. A teenage boy who tested her patience every time by not listening and not understanding that the magic he could control was not to hurt others. 

The water element. Amelia. Liv and Zac's daughter was born with the power to control the water. Nobody had any idea until she was suffocating on the bed. Nearly three years old and she could control the magic which was powerful. Too powerful for a child to control. 

Myra didn't know what to do. She had told Liv to put Amelia in water and they had filled up the bathtub and placed her inside. She had let out a sigh of relief and somehow things had slowly got better. The magic was too strong though, sucking out the life of a child. She never left her room, always laying in bed unless Zac picked her up and took her outside. She would fall asleep so quickly because she was constantly tired.