Chapter Fifteen

Today was going to be amazing. 

Myra knew that as she stood in front of the mirror and smiled at herself. She was wearing a short sleeved red dress. The theme was to wear red so Liv would be wearing white because Brian claimed she was going to be an angel today. 

They had made a beautiful six layer cake which the boys were nervous about. She had guaranteed them the cake wouldn't fall. They all had slept over in the pack house, in the kitchen,  so Liv wouldn't see the cake. 

Liv had come back home last night,tired in Zac's arms. She was sleeping and he was grinning saying he's done his part. He took her upstairs and everyone went to sleep after decorating the backyard and making enough food for everyone. 

Myra pulled her neckline a little more up and she wore her black heels. She looked like the devil today and she loved it. Elias was busy working today but he had popped in twenty minutes ago when she was in the shower. From outside the door he said I miss you. She had laughed and he had told her that Zac would be bringing Liv blindfolded to the party where everyone would be waiting, in an hour. She told him  she would be done in a few minutes which wasn't true. 

Myra was admiring herself in the mirror. She couldn't help it because the smile wouldn't disappear off her face. Her dress was beautiful. The colour of blood wrapped around her. The dress was short but somehow she didn't mind it. It reached her thighs and was tight around her figure. Myra curled her hair and she had silver hoops in her ears. She looked beautiful. 

"Are you ready?" She heard Elias's voice as he entered the room. 

His eyes zoned in on her as she smiled at him. Elias seemed to be in a trance, his eye darker as he walked towards her. 

"I think we should cancel tonight." He reached out for her hand as if needing some sort of contact.

 She held his hands as he pulled her closer to himself. "The pack needs this. She needs this. We can't miss it." Myra said to him as he leaned down and kissed her forehead. 

Liv needed to be happy. Zac had come downstairs last night when Myra and the others were decorating. He had told them he was thankful for this because Liv needed happiness and the death was affecting her a lot. He didn't want her to stress and be upset. Zac had helped them until he went back to bed to make sure she was still sleeping. 

Myra had been tired so she had fallen asleep the moment she had hit her bed. When she woke up this morning, Elias was sleeping besides her. 

"Let's go." He held her hand and they walked out of the room together. 

Myra wanted to let her hair down today and go crazy. She wanted to get drunk and have a fun time. She wanted to be normal. 

They walked out, hand in hand, and went downstairs in the silent house. Everyone was here to celebrate Liv's birthday. They all needed a day off. Myra walked out of the kitchen door which led to the back yard. It was full of people whispering to themselves so Liv wouldn't hear from her room. Her curtains were closed. 

The stars shined brightly on the trees that were covered in fairy lights. Ryan had wrapped the lights around the trees and had been proud of his work. Colourful stars hung from one part of the house to the tree closest to it. There was a long table with a white cloth on it. It was covered with trays full of food and drinks. A dance floor had been made in the middle of the room and a music station had been set up close by, with loud speakers. Balloons were tied to the tree branches, and Myra prayed they did not pop. 

"This looks beautiful." She smiled up at him. 

"We did good." He tightened his hand around her. "Let's go find your friends." He chuckled at her and pulled her into the crowd of people.