Chapter Ten

Myra's head was pounding as the door to her room opened. She looked at the person. It was Liv who was grinning at her. 

"First of all you look gorgeous and second of all you look dead as well. Drop dead gorgeous." She said with a chuckle as she sat besides Myra on the bed. 

Myra was starving. She had woken up at four in the morning and showered to get rid of her pounding headache. Today was just not her day. She had blocked Luna out of her mind because Luna couldn't stop laughing at her. She had gotten ready and was wearing a pair of black high waisted jeans with a purple that read the words Be you in blank font. It was simple but she was tired. 

Today was just not her day as she rested her head against Liv's shoulder and sighed. "I'm hungry but so tired." She groaned. 

"Your first hangover?" Liv questioned and Myra nodded. "Let's get some food down you. Come on." Liv stood up and pulled Myra by the arm. She followed Liv out of the room to see Elias walking down the stairs. 

Their eyes met and he smirked at her. She remembered exactly how desperate she sounded for a kiss from last night. 

"Good morning." He walked towards them. Liv laughed and abandoned Myra outside her room and ran downstairs. 

"Did you sleep well?" Elias asked her and she shook her head, noticing a gold bag in his hand. 

"Worst sleep I had in days." Myra answered him as he stood besides her. 

"Come on," he held his arm out for her. "It's Aunt Mary's birthday today and breakfast is the best on birthdays." He smiled at her. She returned the smile as she held onto his hand and they walked down the stairs together.  

Every step made the sparks fly around them, and a burning sensation filled her body. She pushed it away as Elias walked her to the dining room. He opened the door and she smiled in thanks to him as she walked in to see Aunt Mary surrounded by everyone.

She could see the door opened that led to the kitchen. Her eyes wandered over them all and the line wasn't ending. Everyone one had presents in their hands, with big grins on their faces as they walked towards Aunt Mary. 

"Time for a picture!" Liv shouted loudly to everyone. "Outside everyone!" She demanded. 

Immediately everyone cleared out of the dining room leaving Aunt Mary alone on the golden throne she was sat on. She looked beautiful in her dark green dress that brought out her green eyes and made her silver hair shine. Mary smiled at Elias and Myra. 

"Good morning." She said to them as she stood up slowly. 

"Happy birthday." Elias greeted her as he walked towards her and wrapped his arms around her. "Myra and I got you something." He pulled back and handed her the small gold bag. 

Play along. Elias chuckled in Myra's mind as she looked at him in confusion. 

"Happy birthday, Aunt Mary." Myra said to her as she walked towards her and smiled. Aunt Mary returned the smile and hugged her tightly. 

"Thank you, darling." She answered as she placed the bag on the table. Myra watched as Aunt Mary pulled out a small black box. She grinned at the box as she opened it to see a set of diamond earrings. 

"I love them." She immediately said as she looked towards Elias and Myra. "Thank you." Aunt Mary smiled at them again as she pulled the earrings out of the box and put them on. They shined in the light. 

"They look beautiful on you." Myra said to her. 

"Come on you guys. We're waiting to take a pack picture." Liv popped her head through the kitchen door and groaned at them.