030

"Yn ya , come downstairs now. Let's eat." Your mom calls you from the stairs

You wake up as soon as she called you and make your way to the bathroom first. Wash your face , brush your teeth and finally make your way downstairs to the dining table.

Yn

Day 1 without dad. He is always making a dad joke every morning. I used to make a straight face everytime when he says a joke. Now i feel so regret.

"Yn , i know-"

"Kringggg~" My phone starts to ring when mom wanted to say something. I have no choice so i just pick up the call and give a wait hand sign to her.

"Oh? Jisoo ya wae?"

"Hiiii~ do you wanna go shopping? Tonight is the night !"

"Night? What night?"

"Duh , it's the prom night bro."

"Oh wait- really?"

"Haishh this girl. I've told you more than 10 times."

"Sorry sis. Okay so why are you calling me."

"Bro. Shopping bro. I don't wanna wear my old dress. We need new dress."

"Okay."

"Let's go!"

"Where?"

"Bro tf? Shopping!"

"Oh yes yeah yeah yeah. I'm on my way."  *facepalm*

-call ended-

"Mom , i gotta go out with Jisoo cuz we have something to buy for the prom night party."

I know she wanted to say about dad. I just don't wanna hear and talk about it cuz i know , if she talks about it , i will cry nonstop.

_

"Jisoo yaaaa!!" I shout as i saw her at the cafè that we used to go.

"Keep your distance from me. I don't talk with forgetful people." She push my shoulder and i pout

"Before i slap your face , you better keep your pouty mouth." She says causing me burst into laughter.

"Jisoo ya let's go. I had waffles at home just now so i'm full already."

"Oh okay. Let's go."

_

"Yn ya , you sure you don't wanna buy anything?" Jisoo asks me while holding a lot of stuff

She really likes to shopping. Thank god i stopped her. If not , she will buy the whole shop.

"Mhm. I have so many dresses that i haven't wear it. Mom always buy me a dress everytime she's outstation." I smile

"Ouh okay. Do you want me to help you?"

"Can you?"

"Of course. I'll come at 6.30 pm."

"Okiess."

_

"Which one?" I ask while showing a lot of dreses to her.

"Wahh. Mmm, i think this one suits you." She points at one of the dresses

I try almost every single dress and she finally decided to pick the white one.

Not gonna lie , she has a good taste.

She does my hair , make up etc. While busy doing some hot girls stuff , my phone rings