002

Noone POV
"Kringgg !!!!" The bell rang and everyone make their way to the canteen.

You have no friends to talk to. You walk to the canteen alone and you feel someone hands pat your shoulder.

YN POV
I turn around and I see a girl which you seem to know her. Ofc i know her , she is my classmate.

"Hi yn." She smile at me. She looks so cute cuz she's kinda short. I mean , she's not. I'm the one who is too tall for a girl. I always forgot that my heigts is 5'8. *Facepalm*

"My name is Jisoo" she lend her hand. "You're yn right?" She asks me and i nod while shaking hands with her.

"You look kinda lonely , can i join you?" She asks me again. "Yeah ofc can" i smile at her.

We walk together to the canteen. We pick our order and get to our sit.

"Um , Jisoo , can i ask you something? And i hope you're not angry.." i ask her politely. "Sure , just ask. What?" She smile at me while taking out the straw from the plastic.

"How tall are you , cuz you look so smoll and cute hehe" i ask her.

She looks unhappy at first and then she starts to answer my question.

"I'm 5'4 .. i know. Everyone say that i'm too short for a highschool girl" she sighs.

"No , you're not short. I mean , you're heights are okay. It's normal." I reply.

"Btw yn , i saw Mingyu winked at you." She ask me which make me nervous.

"Uh-um , yes he did. Is he your boyfriend? I'm so sorry. But he looks at me first. I didn't do anything" i mutter.

"Yow , relax sis. He is not my boyfriend and never will be. I just wanna say that-" Jisoo want to tell me something but get cut by a group of boys.

Mingyu and his boys sit at the same table as me and Jisoo. Mingyu ask Jisoo to move and he sits at Jisoo's place.

Jisoo change her sit and she sits beside me.
"What's wrong?" I ask him.

He puts a strawberry cake in front of me. "Take it as a present from me , i pay it already." He smiles at me

"Sorry if i sound rude , but for what?" I ask him politely. Actually i'm not a polite girl. It just i'm a new student so i have to show my politeness.

"No it's okay , you didn't sound rude. You sound cute" he winks at me.

"Uh okay , thank u for the present. I gotta go." I reply to him while looking at Jisoo who has been disturbing by the boys.

"Relax girl; Look at all the girls there. They always waiting for me to buy something for them. Why don't you feel happy?" He ask me and he try to touch my hand.

I pull my hand away from him. "I'm sorry once again but who are you? I don't know you why i should be happy for the cake? It's just a cake tho."

I quickly pull Jisoo's hand and I leave the cake with him.

MINGYU POV
She didn't take the cake? What the heck? I paid for her and she just left it?

"Wow , she's the only girl that reject something from you huh?" Vernon ask me.

"It's okay , i'll try again later. This is KIM MINGYU. I'll get whatever i want no matter what." I tell them with a smirk on my face.

--skip time--

YN POV
I pack my bag and clean my desk while holding some of my book in my hand.

"Yn ya , it's nice to know you. I hope we can be a bestfriend. Btw , can i have your number?" Jisoo asks me.

I take out a pan and a paper. I write my number on the paper.

"Here you go." I lend the paper to her. "Thanks. Um i gotta go home now , see ya tomorrow !" Jisoo says while waving at me.

MINGYU POV
I saw yn gave her number to Jisoo.
"Do you see that girl?" I say to Jeonghan and Scoups.

"Who? Jisoo? Why?" Scoups asks me.
"Follow her and ask her yn's number" I say.

"Jeonghan and Scoups , both of you follow Jisoo. Meanwhile I , Vernon and Wonwoo follow yn. Go!" I push them.