008

-- The next day --
NOONE POV
You arrived at school and you make your way to the toilet before going to your class.

You take out your lipbalm and apply it on your lips.

YN POV
"Yah you !" Someone yells at me. I stop from putting a lipbalm on my lips and i look at that person.

"Do you know me?" A girl asks me. "I'm sorry , i don't." I answer.

"You know who am i? I'm Kim Mingyu's girlfriend." She says

"You look so close with him. Aren't you ashame?" She asks. "I'm sorry , i didn't do anything. He's the one who always disturbing me." I reply.

"So ? You proud cuz he disturb you and flirt with you?" She gives a fake laugh.

She looks so arrogant and diva. Maybe she's the one that Jisoo told me.

"Wait wait wait , you are Jieqi right?" I ask and she nods.

"How was your dating? Good huh?" She asks while she's getting closer to me.

"He forced--" she cuts my sentence. "I saw both of you at the park. Laughing together like a couple." She says

"Sorry , but i think Mingyu has more than 5 girlfriend at the same time. Let's just be honest , i don't like him and i'll never fall for him. Another thing , do you think he cares about you? Ofc nah. You're just a toy to him. Remember that." I wink at her and walk out from the toilet.

-- skip to recess --
I walk to the canteen with Jisoo and we decided to sit at the school park.

"Yn , i'm sorry i forgot to tell you that i gave Jeonghan and Scoups your number. They said that Mingyu asked for it..." Jisoo says holding my hand.

"It's okay. If you didn't give it , they might do something to you and i don't want they do anything to you." I says patting her back.

We talk to each other and share some jokes and someone pulls my hair. I get up from my sit and i turn around.

It's Jieqi , Eunsoo and Yuri. The divas. "What now?" I ask

"Wow this girl ! She's literally being arrogant to me. Who do you think you are?" Jieqi push my shoulder.

"I'm sorry guys , um , we gotta go now." Jisoo pulls my hand.

I pull Jisoo's hand and i ask her to sit. "I'm yn , daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Park. What's your problem?" I push Jieqi and Eunsoo push me back until i fall.

"Yn ya !" Jisoo helps me stand.
"Is it hurts?" Jieqi asks me.

"Listen here b*tch , if , i saw you with him again , i'll kill you." Jieqi says

"What? Kill me? For what? For that jerk name Kim Mingyu? AHAH , you're so fu*king funny girl. As i was saying in the toilet , you're nothing to him. You're just a girl who have a sex with him for a day and the next day both of you act like nothing happen. Look how cheap you are." I say

"Where is your honour as a girl?" I continue.
"Wait how do you-" She says and i cut.

"Yo , listen. How do i know is not important. The most important is , you , as a girl should respect yourself. Self love babe , SELF LOVE!" I walk away from them and Jisoo follows me.

-- skip time : At home --

NOONE POV
You lay on the sofa at the hall cuz you are so tired of the school drama. Also , you have a lot of homework that stress you out.

YN POV
I go to the kitchen and i drink my apple juice while sitting on the dining table.

"Why do Jieqi loves Mingyu? He didn't even care about her. Dafuk Kim Mingyu? Why is he treats girl like a doll?" I questioning every single thing to my self.

I'm about to go upstairs to my room and then i heard someone knocks the door.

I open the door. "Hola !" I close back the door. "Yah , open the door !" Mingyu knocks the door.

"What are you doing here? What do you want?" I ask.

"Just open first !" He says. I open the door and he give me a cake. "I don't like cake. BYE." I close back the door.

"YAH YAH ! My mom made this and she asked me to give it to you dumbass." He says.

"Your mom? Give it to me? For what? Don't lie to me jerk!" I open back the door.

"She made it for you cuz you're our new neighbour. She asked me if i know you or not and then i said you're my classmate AND MY GIRLFRIEND. So she decided to make a cake for you.  Also , she's so happy cuz we live near." He explains

"YAH KIM MINGYU ! WHO'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND !" I hit him.

"Ouchies~" he do an aegyo and it looks ugly *vomitting*

"Thank you to your mom cuz she made this and also , tell her that i'm not your yeochin ! Or else i'll kill you." I take the cake from his hand and i'm about to close the door but he stop me.

"WHAT ?" I sigh. "Can we eat the cake together at your fish pond? Have some tea , talk about the future.." he says

"Dafuk? Are you okay or not?" I ask.
"Please..." he begs and i nod.

"Wait for me at the pond. I'm going to change." I say.

-- few minutes later --

I go to the tea time table near the fish pond with a jug of tea that i made by myself. I mean ofc i made them by myself. I don't have maid lol.

"Your house is big and you look rich. But , where's your parents?" He asks

"They have a work in Australia. For 2 weeks and i'm alone. Also , they're coming back tomorrow. I reply

"Oh wow !" He claps his hand.
"Btw Mingyu , i hope that this will be our last meet and conversation. After this , don't meet me again or talk to me." I warn him

"Wait- why so sudden? What happen tho??" He confuses

"Your girlfriend is mad. We fight just now at school but not that serious. She asks me to stay away from you and now i ask you to stay away from me." I explain

"Wait. Who?" He asks in confuses cuz he has more than 10 girlfriend and ofc he doesn't know which one.

--------------------------------------------------------

Keep on reading y'all ! ENJOY 😉💞