001

"Y/n ya ! Faster , we gotta go now!" Your mother yells at you.

Today is the day where you will move to your new house. It is because of your family.

YN POV
"Coming !!" i rush downstairs and get into the car. I put on my airpod on my ear and listen to See You Later by Blackpink.

"Are you ready sweetie?" my dad asked me. And i nodded. We make our way to our new house. I literally have no idea where are we going cuz i don't wanna know. That's my mom's job.

"So , i've already set your school that you will be going tomorrow. The school is near by our new house." My mom tells me.

I nodded and continue scrolling instagram.

~5 hours later~

"Yn , wake up. We're here !" my mom wake me up. I rub my eyes and get out of the car.

"Wow , is this our new house?" i ask my mom and she nods.  I take out my luggage and my other stuff from the car and check into the house.

I am so excited and quickly  go upstairs to find my room. I got my room key and quickly unpack my stuff cuz i don't like doing those thing so that's why i do it as soon as possible.

~The next day~

YN POV
My driver send me to my school which is the one that my mom told me yesterday. My mom asked me to go to school by myself but .. you know it's a first day of my new school and i'm lazy to walk to school.

I get out of the car and thanked the driver. The school is so big. I look at my watch and it's already 7:40 am.

My mom said that i should be in my class at 7:25 am and now i'm super late. I look at a paper that my mom gave it to me. It's my time table.

I run as fast as i can while i keep looking at the paper and suddenly i bump into someone. "Oh gosh , i'm so sorry." I apologise to the person

"Wud da heck? Where's your eyes gurl?" I look up and see a big tall guy. He looks so rude but i keep saying sorry to him.

"Oh yas , btw can i ask you something? Do you know this class?" I show him my class name.

"You're a new student?" He asks me and i nod. He look at me from the bottom to the top and he greets himself.

"My name is Mingyu. Kim Mingyu." He lend his hand towards me. I mean , HELLOO i was asking him where's my class at not his name. *Facepalm*

"I'm Park Y/n". I shake hand with him. "So , where is it?" I ask him once again.

"What?" He look at me. "My class" i reply. "Ouh , actually , we're in a same class. Follow me." I follow behind him and get into the class where i'm suppose to be in the class at 7:00 am.

"Mr. Kim , LATE AGAIN" the teacher says. I stand behind him in silent.

"Who's that?" the teacher ask Mingyu. I am so scared cuz the teacher look so scary.

"Gurl , introduce yourself." Mingyu push me.
"I'm Park Y/n , i'm a new student." I say shyly. I dont know why but everyone in that class look at me like i did something wrong to them.

"Ouh , you are Mr and Mrs Park's daughter right?" the teacher ask me and she starts to smile.

I nod while giving a small smile to her and the class. "I'm Miss Rosie , i'm your homeroom teacher. You can sit at the empty place." Her finger shows toward the empty place which is the second last sit from back and in front of the boy that i met just now , Kim Mingyu.

I smile at the teacher and walk to my sit. Mingyu looks at me and smirk.

I give him my ''what the fxxk is det" look.