015

YN POV

"Yn ya !!" Jisoo calls me as soon as i arrived in the classroom

I smile and wave at her.

"Yn , yn .. Are you okay ? What happen yesterday? Did Jieqi do something to you? Did she pours milk on you?" She says worry.

"Jisoo ssi , i'm okay don't worry.. " I calm her down.

While waiting for the first period teacher to come , me and Jisoo share a story about the drama that both of us watch.

"Yn , did you fight with Kim Mingyu?" Scoups asks me as soon as he got to his sit.

Jisoo looks at me confused.

"You guys are so funny ~." Vernon teases me.

"Really?" Jisoo asks

"Um- i dunno.."

"Jisoo ya , did you ate the whole cake yesterday?" Jeonghan asks Jisoo

"Wait - what cake?" I ask Jisoo while looking at Jeonghan.

"Jisoo was absent yesterday cuz Mingyu asked her to not go to school. Jisoo said she couldn't do it unless someone buy her a cake." Jeonghan explains.

I hit Jisoo's shoulder hardly.

"YAH ! It hurts !" She says angrily.

"Liar." I say to her face and she mocks me.

"Yn ya , do you wanna lunch with us?" Scoups asks

"NO DUMMY. Do you want me to have fight  again?" I glare at him

Suddenly Mingyu and Wonwoo arrive in the class.

He looks at me and i look away.

I still remember about yesterday's arguement.

He came early today. Weird

There are only a few student in the classroom cuz many of them usually come late. The classroom suddenly quiet.

"Ehem , Jisoo , i want to meet you right now in my office." Miss Rosie suddenly come into the classroom.

"Bye Yn ~" Jisoo says.

"Um- bye?" I say confuse

Now the situation become more weird cuz there's no Jisoo.

"Mingyu ya , NOW." Scoups says.

I look at all of the boys except Mingyu.

"I'm sorry." Mingyu says while looking at his comic.

I look at him for a second and i look at Jeonghan.

"What?" Jeonghan asks.

"Who is he talking to?" I ask him even though i already know that he is talking to me and Jeonghan points at me.

"Yn , I'M SORRY."

Mingyu apologise again. With my name in it.

"Is that how you apologise to people ? Oh boy , manners ,... where is your manners." I say without looking at him.

"Then? You want me to apologise  while kneeling in front of you?" He says arrogantly.

He is such a jerk ! He literally making me hate him more&more (more and more~ *twice*)

"I didn't ask for that. Just a proper apologise."

"How?!"

"Look at my face while you're talking. Oh my god , that is such a basic thing and you asked me how? What a stupid question."