013

YN POV

"Yah Jieqi ssi !." Scoups yells

"What? This is not your business!" She says

Wonwoo take out some tissues from his pocket and he wipes my face.

"No thanks , i'm good." I push Wonwoo's hands away and i get up from my sit.

"Look bitch , i know you're pretty but he is mine." Jieqi says

"I know that." I say

"Good."

"No , i mean , i know that i'm pretty and you're not. Thanks for praising me." I wink at her.

"Yah you bastard ! You're not pretty at all !" Jieqi says and she open the milk box's cap and she throws it on my face. AGAIN.

I am so fucking done with this motherf*ck#*

She has embarrass me so many times. I will fight for myself and i'm gonna show those jerks the real me this time.

I take back the milk box and i throw it back to her.

I go back to the table and i grab a cupcake that Mingyu bought for me.

I lick the icing of the cupcake a bit and i smear the cupcake on Jieqi's face.

Eunsoo and Yuri are about to pull my hair but unfortunately , i push them first and they fell.

It must be hurt. I know

Jieqi is so mad and she slaps me in my face.

"! Kim Jieqi. Park Yn! Come to my office now."

This time is not Mr.Kim

It's Miss Rosie. Oh god (• 0 •) !!

I go to the toilet to change my shirt and wash my hair and my face cuz it was sticky. That's all cuz of Jieqi threw the milk.

"I'm so done with you two. How many times do both of you wanna get called by the teachers? Stop fighting girl ! This is school ! You come to school everyday to learn new things. Not fighting !"

Miss Rosie pissed off.

I never saw she mad like this.

[ ಥ‿ಥ  *ᶜʳⁱᵉˢ ⁱⁿ ᵏᵒʳᵉᵃⁿ* ]

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
//school over//

I walk to the bus stop waiting for my driver to take me.

Today was another bad day for me. I am so confuse. Kim Mingyu didn't even speak a word when me and Jieqi was having a fight.

Did he scared of Jieqi? Or he just wanna make fun of me?

"Hey yow yow sis !!" Scoups yells

"Wow yn , you are so good at fighting. HAHAHAHAH." Vernon laughs at me while clapping.

Jeonghan plays with my hair.

Wonwoo look at me like a rapist.

Scoups is playing with my shoe lace.

And Mingyu is standing in front of me.

"Why did you fight with her just now? I've already told you , don't fight with her again. Until when do you want to be called by a discipline teacher? " Mingyu asks me.

I didn't answer his question.

The boys are still harrassing me.

"Answer my question girl.." Mingyu rubs my hair.

"DON'T TOUCH ME DUMBASS ! IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS !! WHY DAFUQ DO I HAVE TO LISTEN TO AN IDIOT LIKE YOU!" I say and walk away from the bus stop.

I don't even know where's my driver. I'm not going to wait for him. I would rather walk.

"Yn ya !!" Mingyu yells.

MINGYU POV

"You guys should go home now. Let me talk to her." I say

Yn looks so mad.. What have i done *facepalm*

"Okay then .. Good luck Mingyu ya ~" Scoups waves at me

"Can i follow you?" Wonwoo asks

"Um- sure. I think you can help me to talk to her."

Me and Wonwoo immediately run toward her.

YN POV

"Yn , i don't understand." Mingyu pulls my hand.

"NO! I DON'T UNDERSTAND. You guys act like you guys want me to be your friend but then you just treat me like a GARBAGE !" I pull my hand from him.

"That's not true !"

"Yes IT IS ! You didn't speak anything when Jieqi threw something to me. You didn't try stop her or me. You didn't do anything. You saw everything but you didn't try to help me. You just sit there, act like nothing is happening while watching the drama.Oh yeah , I know why. It is because you wanted to show the whole school that you are the famous 'playboy' in the school who always  be the reason all girls fighting. Like that huh?"

"Yn--"

"Do you remember about the fight when i got called by your father? You fu*king saw the incident , you saw who start it first. YOU SAW EVERYTHING THAT HAPPEN THAT TIME."

"You didn't help me at all. You watched the fight from a far and you just smile like an idiot. When your father asked you about the incident , you said  YOU FU*KING DON'T KNOW AND YOU TOLD HIM THAT YOU WERE IN THE FU*KING LIBRARY." I continue

"Is that what you call friend huh? Didn't try to help me at all. Making fun of me every single day. Cause of you , everyone doesn't like me. Is that what you want?"

"Are you happy for what have you done to me? Not just me , other girls to. You fu*king give them hope , saying i love you and that cute stuff and then you just walk away like it was nothing? You told my mom that you're my boyfriend. And my mom is fu*king believes in your word. Listen here Kim Mingyu , eventhough you're handsome , principal's son , come from rich family , famous etc , that doesn't mean people will like you. Ya ofc your friends like you. Many girls in this school like you but not 'everyone'. If you can't respect me as your friend then don't try to be friend with me."

Mingyu looks at me. His face looks different.

"Yn , why are you hate him so much?" Wonwoo asks me

"Shut up , you're just the same. ALL BOYS ARE THE SAME ! JERK! Before i leave , i just wanna say that i don't hate him or you , i just lost all my respect for BOYS especially you , Kim Mingyu."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆,。・:*:・゚

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

✎So apperantly "yn" talks too much(〃 ω 〃)