007

MINGYU POV
"Where are we going now?" Yn asks me. "Funfair?" I say

"Funfair in the morning?" She says
"Hello , funfair is not only open at night okay." I reply

"I know , but it might be not fun." She grins
"Don't worry , i'll make it fun." I smirk at her and she rolls her eyes.

We go to the funfair by my motorbike. She wasn't agree to go there by my motorbike at first but then she agree.

-- At the funfair --
"Wow~ This place is so big~" She says.
"Haven't you been here before?" I ask

"Nope. My mom doesn't allow me to go to place like this. She says that this place is dangerous." She answers

Her mom is weird. She stand next to me and i realise that she's so tall.

"Wow , you're tall." I say amazed
"Huh? Oh um , my mom and dad are tall." She reply.

"You look much prettier with this casual outfit. But why does you look ugly at school?" I tease her.

"Shut up. Can we stop talking and go inside?" She asks and i nod.

YN POV
Let's go !! I shout and Mingyu follow behind me.

"Wait. Can you walk in front of me?" I stop him. "What's wrong if i behind you?" He asks.

"Nothing's wrong but it just i don't like people walk behind me. Especially a jerk like you." I push him

-- 1st ride --

"Can we ride this?" I ask him and he nods.
"Kajja !!" I shout.

"Lady first." Mingyu says
We take the first sit on a roller coaster.

"Ready... go!" One of the workers says. Mingyu looks so calm.

Meanwhile i am yelling from the start to the end.

-- a minutes later --

I get out from the ride and i almost fall cuz i feel so dizzy. "Yn , are you okay?" Mingyu asks me worried

I feel so awkward. Like , why do he cares? He then try to wrap his arm around my waist to help me walk.

"No , don't touch me. I'm okay." I say with my cracked voice.

"Do you need some water?" He asks me again. "No i'm OKAY. Why do you care about me?" I ask

But he didn't answer me. And he change the topic. "Let's go to the next ride." He says left me behind.

-- 2nd ride --

MINGYU POV
"Where do you wanna go next?" I ask her.
"Horror house!" She says excitedly and i nod.

We get into the horror house and i walk first then yn follow me from behind. "Wait. Can you walk first?" I ask

"Why? You scared? HAHAHA , COME ON KIM MINGYU , THIS IS NOTHING." She says arrogantly.

Now , she's leading me to the house.

Suddenly there's someone in the horror house which is the fake ghost come out and scares us.

"YAH YAH YAH!!" Yn yells and she falls.
"You okay?" I ask and she looks so mad at the person.

-- A minute later --

When we get out of the house , yn's hair looks so messy. I'm about to help her with her hair. She's so cute tho:)

"What are you doing? Don't TOUCH ME." She says hitting my hand.

"Why are you hate me so much huh? I ask her. "I don't like boys and i hate you. PERIODT." She reply and i roll my eyes.

--- After the funfair --

YN POV
"What's next." He asks me.
"Can we go to the park , i'm tired." I request and he nods.

//at the park//
We sit together at the bench and Mingyu go get ice cream for us.

"Here you go." He gives me an ice cream and i thanked him.

"So , how was today's date? It was fun right?" He asks while he wraps his hand around my neck.

"Not really." I reply and push his big hand away from me.

"Btw , why are you acting so nice to me? I ask licking the ice cream.

"Being nice is a good thing. Why are you asking a stupid question." He looks at me.

"We're not friend , or cousin , or neighbour or what so ever. We actually don't know each other. You treat me so bad at school and now you act nice to me. What's all this?" I say while pushing him cuz he try to get closer to me.

"Fyi , I'm your neighbour." He smirks
"Stop it. Don't lie to me." I give him a dead stare

He laughs and i force him to answer my question. "I like you , so that's why -" he's trying to explain but i cut.

"Fyi , i'm not like other girls who fall for you. Those who fall for you are so stupid and they don't have a brain. I think they should buy one." I say gigle.

After that we decided to go home. He wanted to send me but i don't want.

I rather walk by myself than riding his motorbike with him. I book a grab and i got home.

I'm about to open my house gate but then i saw Mingyu. "What are you actually doing here?" I look at him confused.

He didn't say anything but he gives me a pervy smile which i'm absof**kinglutely hate it.

"Alone huh ?" He says and smirks.
He get down from his motorbike and come closer to me.

"Look at my baby .. she's lonely~" Mingyu put my right side hair behind my ear.

"DON'T TOUCH ME DUMBASS." I push him away. He stares at me for a while and i quickly get into my house and i lock the door.

--------------------------------------------------------

[ I'm sorry cuz this chapter is boring. But i hope you keep on reading;) ]