022

School holiday over -

Yn

Today , is the day that i have to introduce my boyfriend to the jerks , Mingyu and Jieqi. I'm not going to shame myself , so that i have to find someone to be my fake boyfriend and have a fake relationship.

That shit's amazing.

I got to school early than i used to. It feels weird but i have to cuz i gotta find someone in the classroom that i can make as my fake boyfriend.

Oh gosh i'm desperately looking for a boyfie wth.

I sit at my seat and then i saw Younghoon. A guy that always sleep in the class .

He doesn't talk to people like seriously , he doesn't have a single friend. For real.

"An- annyeonghaseyo Younghoon-ah." I greet him politely cuz I'M SCARED OF HIM.

IDK WHY I'M SCARED. UGH!

"Mwo?" He asks

"Younghoon ah , can you help me?" I say while walking towards him cuz his seat is so far away from me and i sit on the empty seat which is beside him.

He's literally so scary.

"Can you - um- can you be-"

"If you have something to say , say it quickly , i don't like to waste my time just for you." He says arrogantly

Omg wtf is wrong with him. I never talk to him before why da hell did he treat me like i'm the most annoying person?

Wtaf.

"Wow bro , relax. Here is the thing. Can you- BE MY BOYFRIEND?"

This is so funny , ngl.

"Crazy?" He says looking at me.

"Wait what-? No dude , i mean can you be my fake boyfriend?" I say while doing the bunny finger gesture

"Why." He asks

"Because um i had a lil fight with Jieqi and Mingyu. You know um i accidentally said that i had a boyfriend and i've been dating him for 3 weeks. So yeah , i'm looking for a boyfriend but a fake one."

"Why me." He's annoying , ngl

"Idk bro , i just saw you and i feel like why not if i choose you right?"

HAHAHA actually he's not that bad tho. He is SO FINE

"What is the prize?"

"I will buy everything that you want to eat every single day."  I say with my puppy eyes and my face is so close to his.

"Yah , stay.away.from.me." He push my forehead

"Deal?"

"Deal." He continues to sleep

"Omg really??!"  Wow , i'm so excited.