016

YN POV

"Do you want some ice cream?" He asks me again.

He's so annoying as hell. And why the hell i'm wearing this dress to meet him.

"I feel like this is our real date . Look at you , you're wearing a sparkle peach nice dress like a girlfriend material and i'm wearing a white hoodie with a black jeans like your boyfriend."

He's crazy.

"Ew. Don't talk to me. You crazy."

"Let's go get some ice cream !" He pulls my head.

"Yah !"

[ after get some ice cream , both of you go back to the park ]

"Why?" I ask

"What?" He asks me back.

"Why are you doing this? I was having a free time with my family just now and cuz of you i had to leave them." I say.

"You can watch tv everytime you want with your family."

"No Kim Mingyu , you don't understand , it's hard to see them free like that. They're always work. WORK AND WORK." I say.

"It's okay then , if you feel lonely , you can come to my house anytime." He winks

"Btw yn-ssi , do you have a boyfriend before?" He asks

"N-no ! Ofc not ! What the heck." Why am i like this *facepalm*

"Why are you stuttering huh?"

"What? No- i'm not!" I deny it

"Just tell me if you ever have one." He says while licking his ice cream spoon.

"Huhh.." I sigh to start the story

"I... um-"

Mingyu looks at me with his puppy eyes like he really wants to hear about it.

"Huhh.. i had a boyfriend." I say while looking down

"W-WHAT??!!?" He is so shocked and he spits some ice cream on the table

"What the hell , ew gross dude.." I say disgusted

"Really?" He asks and i nod in embarrassment.

"If you had a boyfriend , then why are you hate me so much?"

"Because.. um .. because of him i hate boys. Mostly , boys at school. I mean not every boy in this world , certain boys." I explain

"WHY."

"O my gosh , you're such a busy body dude." I try to stop the conversation but then Mingyu look me in my eyes.

He really wants to know the WHOLE story.

"Okay okay. When i first met him , he's kinda good , y'know , handsome yeah. I didn't like him at that time. But then , day by day he looks weird. Um- he always staring at me."

"He started to give me something like chocolate etc. And i took everything that he gives me cuz i thought it was a present for my birthday. So i didn't think that he likes me or whatevah. Wait- why did i tell you this?"

I stop from telling the story

"CONTINUE!" Mingyu yells

"Okay. Then , he gives me a watch. And at that time i start to like him. IDK WHY I LIKE HIM BUT I LIKED HIM. So funny. But you wanna know what's funnier?" I ask

"What."

"We never date or hangout together. We didn't even talk to each other everytime when we meet. It's kinda like a 'whatsapp date or couple' ." Mingyu laughing out loud

I mean- what is he laughing at. I said it was funny cuz it's actually stupid. 

"So there's one day when he wants to gives me something but he asked my best friend to give it to me. I didn't take the gifts that time."

"Let's stop talking about the things that he gave me. Move to the other day where idk when this thing happen but it happenned. You got it?" I ask him in case if he doesn't understand.

"Uh huh. Then?"

"My classmate told me that 'he' is having a relationship with my bestfriend. I pissed off at that time but i didn't tell him. We break up after i know about it and until now i never contact him."

"Also , my best friend actually likes him first from the first time he moved to my old school. What a funny story.." I gigle

"Funny what? It's not funny. It's a painful thing. Btw , how about your bestie?" He asks

"She is still my bestest friend. But she's not here , she lives far away but we still meet together when we're free." I smile

"What? You didn't mad at her?"

"Mad? For what? It's useless to mad at her cuz of him. I can find new boyfriend anywhere i'm at , but best friend is really , really hard to find one."

"So .. how about me?" He asks out of nowhere.

"About you what?"

"You said you can find new boyfriend anywhere you are at  , so how about me? I can be yours. I'm more nicer than him." He says while running his hand through his hair.

"Nope. I'm tired. I have 99 problems to think and you think i have time for a relationship? HELL NAH."

"What are the 99 problems?"

"Why would i tell ya? It's not important for you to know." I stick my hand to my head.

"We are friends right? You should tell me."

"My .. parents. They're always push me. Y'know , they keep asking me to study study and study. Everything that they ask me to do , i never say no , nah , i don't want etc."

"About this dress too?" He asks

"Yeah. My mom forced me. They always say that they want the best for me but i don't think it is the best." I sigh

"Ohh that's why you're looking so nerd." He gigles

I hit his hand hardly and he grins.

"Continue." He says

"My parents may look nice but they never understand me. They didn't think about me and they do their own business after work. All they want to know is that my exam results should be excellent."

"It's getting dark now , should we walk to the beach to watch the sunset?" He asks

"Um yeah- why not." I say and we make our way to the beach.

[ 6 : 40 p m - at the beach ㄟ( ▔, ▔ )ㄏ*: ・゚]

As soon as we arrived at the beach , we sit together on the sand without a mat.

"What?" I ask Mingyu who is staring at me from earlier.

"N-nothing , just you're so beautiful." He replied in a whisper but I heard it

"So how is your life so far?" I ask him

"Good. Nothing speacial."

"You don't want to tell me about the girls that you've been dating before?" I tease him.

"Whatever but ya know what , i've never date a girl like you."

His word made me shocked.

"What- do you mean-?" I ask

"Idk , you're different. I think i like you." He says with no hesitation

"Wtf. Bro , are you drunk? But you're not even drinking." 

Tbc *: ・゚
《sorry for the late update》