017

"I'm not kidding." He says makes me nervous out of nowhere.

"AH-HAH , YOU'RE JOKING ! I KNOW. OMG YOUR JOKE IS SO LAME.. HAHAH.." I say out loud to make the situation not awkward.

"But i-"

"OMG , IT'S SO DARK NOW , WE SHOULD GO HOME FASTER. MY MOM WOULD KILL ME IF I GOT HOME LATE-!"

I cut his sentence and quickly walk away.

It feels so awkward.. homaigawd (°ー°〃)

"Yah Park Yn ! Wait !" He yells

He runs towards me and we both stay in silent.

"Oh yas , about the acting thingy , when will we start ?" I ask him to not make it more awkward

"Tomorrow is a weekend right? Why not if we practise at my house." He says and i just nod.

[ The next day • 8 : 3 0 a m (¥ ~ ¥) *: ・゚ ]

"Yn sweetie ~ Wake up princess , let's have breakfast together !" Mom yells from downstairs cause me to wake up from bed.

I run downstairs and head to the dining table.

"Why are you wearing this?" i ask my mom.

I rub my eyes cuz i couldn't see clearly without my glasses that i left in my room.

"This? Oh me and dad have to go to meet Aunty Liya cuz her daughter is getting married today. Do you wanna come with us?" My mom explain.

I dont even know who is Aunty Liya and why would i goㄟ( ▔_▔ )ㄏ

"No thanks , i'm good." I shake my head.

"Okay. Btw since we don't have maid , can you do the house chores?.."

"Um okay. I'm okay with it. I can do it , don't worry." I say while taking a small bite of the bread.

"You sure you don't wanna folow us?" Dad asks.

"Um yeah , i have homeworks to do and the house chores also." I say

5 minutes after breakfast , mom and dad leave the house and here we go again. HOME ALONE.

As soon as they go ,  i go to my bedroom for a while cuz i feel so tired.

After 10 minutes of scrolling instagram and lying on my comfy bed , i take my bluetooth speaker and my glasses.

I put my hair in a messy bun up and my glasses. I turn on my music on my bluetooth speaker out loud and start the house chores by moping the floor first cuz i feel like it's too dusty.

NOONE POV
After moping the floor , you continue the house chores by cleaning the hall area.

The hall area is not that messy so you just take only 10 minutes to clean it.

10 minutes later , you decided to wash the dishes.

YN POV
"I really 6× like you .. And i want you , do you want me , do yo want me too~"

I sing out loud at the kitchen.

"Ding dong ~" The door bell rang.

I walk slowly towards towards the door while humming the song.

"Hi !"

"WHAT THE-" i'm about to curse but someone cut it.

"Your house is big huh? What a surprise ~" Vernon come into my house without my invitation.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask

"To practise the english acting thingy." Mingyu smirks

"Dude , you told me yesterday that we-"