004

--The next day--

YN POV

I pack my back and head downstairs. I sit at the dining table and eat my breakfast that my mom made for me.

"So , how was your first day of school?" My mom asks. "It was okay." I reply

--skip time--

I walk to the school hallway and I see Mingyu with his girlfriend. He looks at me while talking to his gf and winks at me.

Ew , that was gross. I roll my eyes and make my way to my class.

I see Jisoo was in the class already reading a book. "Morning Jisoo ya ~" I pat her shoulder.

"Hiiii" she waves at me.

--Many hours later and school has over--

NOONE POV
You got home by yourself and you make your way to the kitchen to drink some water.

The house is so quiet cuz your mom and dad are always busy. They have a big compony together.

That's why you always alone and you used to it. You go upstairs and take a nap.

--------- A week later -----------

YN POV
I head downstairs as usual to have a breakfast with my family.

"Um yn , we want to tell you something.." My mom says.

"What is it?" I ask them confused

"Me and dad have a big project in Australia. So... we have to go there for about 2 weeks..." My mom says politely

"Okay." I reply

"You okay ? Do you need anyone to stay with you ? We are going there for 2 weeks not 2 days.." My mom asks me again and again.

"It's okay , i'm good. If i feel lonely i'll call my friend to come over." I say

"Okay if you say so. We're going tomorrow" My dad tell me.

I just nod smile at them.

----- At school -----

"Good morning class , today , i want you to do a group project. Every group must have 4 member. You can choose your group member." Miss Rosie announce.

Me and Jisoo look at each other and smile. Of course she will be in my group.

--- Recess Time ---

I walk to the canteen with Jisoo. We sit at our spot and start eating while talking together.

"Who's the other two?" Jisoo asks me.
"Of course me" Mingyu sits next to me.

"I'm sorry , but who are you talking to?" I ask

"I'm talking to you babe , " Mingyu pull my food tray and eat my food.

"Jisoo ya , let's go to the library." I ask Jisoo
and Mingyu pull my hand.

"Hey hey hey. Girl , are you forgot about it?" He smirks while bitting his lips.

I sit back. "Don't touch me jerk" I pull my hand away from him.

"Here , eat" He lend me some food and ask me to eat. "I've eaten" I lie

"Eat. Don't make me repeat it." He says smirking.

"Um , I can eat by myself." I say politely.
"Nah , eat it or-" he says and i cut

"OKAY OKAY , I EAT." I open my mouth. "Good girl.." he pat my head.

"Can i join your group?" Mingyu asks me. "We have enough member." Jisoo reply to him.

"Shut up , i didn't talk to you." Mingyu looks at Jisoo.

"Mingyu ya , your father call you." Wonwoo call Mingyu. "Where he's at?" Mingyu asks.

"At his office" Wonwoo reply.
"I gotta go now , I'll meet you later." He winks at me.

After Mingyu and his gang left me and Jisoo , I finish my food and we decided to have a walk together.

"Jisoo ya , who's Mingyu's father?" I ask her. "Our principal." She says while checking her nail.

"What? You're kidding me right?" I push Jisoo. "Ouch , i'm not kidding." She rolls her eyes.

"If you still don't believe it , you can ask him." Jisoo says.

--- Later that evening---

Whatsapp conversation

Me: Jisoo ya , can we meet?

Jichu: Of course. When?

Me: Now. At McDonalds

Jichu: Okay then , see ya ;)
---------------------------------------------------------

"Jisoo ya~~ Here.." I call her name as soon as i see she entered the door.

"Order what you want , i'll pay for you." I say

"Really?" She asks and i nod. "So , can you tell me about the school? I mean about the people." I ask her.

Even though it's been a week already , but i still don't really know about the school.

"First thing first , you have to avoid Kim Mingyu. He is super playboy , jerk , bad and many more. Also , he's our principal's son but that doesn't mean he's nice. He has a lot of girlfriend. And fyi , he has been sleeping with more than 10 girls." Jisoo says seriously.

"Oh wow ," I reply. "Second thing second , avoid the wannabes. They are super diva , selfish and flirty with boys even with the teacher. She continues

"Who are they?" I ask. "Oh i forgot to tell you , they're not in the same class as us. They are 3 of them. Jieqi the leader , Eunsoo and Yuri." She continues with a serious face.

"Last but not least , avoid Mingyu's boy gang. Jeonghan, Scoups , Wonwoo and Vernon. I put them at last cuz sometimes they are kind and sometimes not. So beware." Jisoo smirks at me and she looks cute.

"Thank you for letting me know." I smile at her. "No problem" She winks at me and we both burst into laughter.

---------------------------------------------------------

Such a loooo000oong chapter. Hope you enjoy;)