"Thank you." Victoria says and sat down on the the couch.

"What brought you here today? It's still Wednesday." I say still standing beside the couch.

"I was just curious why you haven't attended your class today." She says and poured herself a cup of tea.

"You're still really checking my classes?".

"What use am I as your girl-friend if I don't check on you?".

"Aw, she's too good for you. I hope she breaks it off." My aunt says glancing at me with a smirk.

"Shut up." I said to her and looked at Victoria. "I checked my motorcycle, the mechanic said that it's fixed. Or what's left of it."

"You don't want to ride that motorcycle anymore." She says and frowned at me.

"I do."

"You don't."

"But I love it. I do." I say with a huff.

Victoria then took a glance at my aunt and sipped her tea then stood up until we're face to face, she leaned in closer until her hot breath is on my ear, "Trust me, you don't want to ride it anymore if you still want me to ride you." She whispered in a very seductive tone that I immediately get a hard on.

"I won't! I mean, I don't want to ride anymore!". I blurted out and I know my cheeks are so red right now.

She then stepped out of my comfort zone and smirked.

"Oh well, then I should go." She says while picking up her bag.

"Where will you go?". I asked while trying to pull my jacket down to my crotch.

"Somewhere." And she had her bag on her arm then I noticed how she had such great legs on the skirt and those heels.

"Where?".

"Home. I need to grade some papers."

"Can I hang out with you?". I say hastily.

My aunt looked at me as I can see her on my peripheral vision and Victoria raised her eyebrow at me.

"Why?".

"The girls are busy and I can't stay with this-". I nodded towards my aunt who also raised her eyebrows at me. "C'mon, like seriously? If this doesn't make me crazy, I don't know what."

"So dramatic." My aunt says with a huff. "You're offending my feelings most of the times."

She even have the audacity to put her jeans over her chest and pouted.

"What? You're the one who sits here all day watching Mickey Mouse Club, sipping your tea, then pester me about my relationship." I huffed and crossed my arms against my chest.

"See? Dramatic." My aunt says to Victoria.

"Okay. But don't bother me." Victoria says to me.

"Can I bring my playstation?".

"Sure." She says and rolled her eyes at me.

"I'm just gonna get it." I say and excitedly.

🌻

"Can I set this up on your living room?". I say as we got inside her house.

"Sure." She says and heads towards the other side of the living room.

I set up my game controllers.

"I'm going to my office and if you need anything, tell me but you are free to go to the kitchen and make yourself some snacks." She says as she peaks from the door of what I assume is her office.