The x Second x Phase

Start from the beginning

"I say we look for the big ass pigs, I've seen one of two of them and then we'll look for a weak spot" I mentioned. Killua kept his head down and just nodded.

"What's wrong Killua?" I asked wanting to know what was going through his mind. "H-how did I not know about you... Who's your mom? Were you tortured? Do you know any of our other siblings??" Killua look frightened and a bit mad. "I'll take it that father has never mentioned me huh... My mother is out of my life, yes I was... a lot and no you're the only one I know about... Hisoka did mention somebody named Illumi though?"

Killua stopped in his tracks and his eyes widened. "D-don't get involved with Illumi..." was all he said.  "I'll try not to... but let's focus on this look there's a big ass pig up there!" Killua and I started sprinting towards it but I stopped him and jumped in a tree.

"Hey! What was that for?" He scoffed. "We have to look for a soft sp-..." Almost as if it was planned the same pig accidentally ran into a tree and died.

"I think the pig sensed my awesome - cool self and was distracted!" taunted Killua. We both giggled and then hopped down to get it. "Here you take this one and I'll look for another one!" Killua made a face like he wasn't gonna take it. "I think Gon is already back at the starting but oh well I don't know." I taunted. "Y-YEAH YOU GO FIND ANOTHER ONE! THANK YOU Y/N-ONEESAN!" Killua ran off with the pig.

"O-oneesan..." I muttered to myself, I love being called that.

"Hm yes, you are his sister after all so it would be respectful to call you oneesan~" A deep voice growled from behind. "Shut up clown, where's your pig anyways?" I complained. "Don't be so rude to me, my little fruit~ And I was waiting to find you~" Hisoka smirked. "Didn't you leave me and told me you'd see me later damnit." I was getting irritated at this point.

"This is later, plus~...." Hisoka grabbed my hand and waist and pushed me to a tree. "I wanted to see that cute face of yours~" Hisoka slowly trailed his hand down to my thigh and squeezed it. I slightly moaned and Hisoka pushed his body against mine.

"Am I interrupting something?" interjected Gitarackur. "Yes now leave me and my little fruit alone." growled Hisoka. I pushed Hisoka off of me and walked towards Gitarackur. "Nope, you came at the right time.... also why do none of you guys have any damn pigs. I'm gonna go get some see you guys later."

Hisoka POV

"I sure hope you weren't trying to make me an uncle, Hisoka." chackled Gitarackur.

"You wouldn't mind right? After all she's beautiful and I can tell she's strong~" I let a bit of my bloodlust out and put my hand on the tree where Y/N's body was formerly at. "I can't wait to fight her!~"

Y/N POV

I finally found a pig and started dragging it back to my station. I also grabbed some herbs and some mint for decoration.

When I reached my station I saw everyone roasting their pig over the flame, it looked like everyone was doing the same thing. 'Stupid fucking idiots, it's gonna taste horrible' I thought. I cut up the leg of the pig because I always find it to be where it's the best and I started using my nen ability to slowly cook the top of it, I wanted the whole part to be cool but wanted the outside to look crispy and I couldn't do that with a regular flame. I put some herbs on it for flavor and mint and stood in line to serve it.

"Next examiner!" yelled Menchi. I handed her my plate and she looked at it and took a small bite. "It's not bad but also not good. You fail." she said monotonously. "WHAT? FAIL? YOU EXPECT ME TO MAKE YOU THIS ELEGANT CUISINE WHEN THERES LITERALLY JUST PIGS AND LEAVES OUT HERE?" I yelled in her face. She stood there and looked away. "Tch" was my only response and I started to walk back to my station.

"You failed too?" a soft voice asked. "Yeah but it's okay I mean there's always next year, but how are you doing Kurapika? You seem quiet and a bit disappointed." I questioned Kurapika. "Honestly I am a bit disappointed, I wanted to become a hunter to avenge my clan that got slaughtered by the Phantom Troupe." Kurapika's hair covered his eyes. "I'm sorry you had to go through that..." was all I said, I wasn't that empathic but I knew how going through pain felt like.

A big plane was above us and we all looked up. "Look, Kurapika whats that?"

Kurapika and I looked up only to see this old man from the plane. "Surely you can't fail all of them right?" The old geezer yelled out. "C-chairman Netero!" yelled out Menchi. Chairman Netero and Menchi started talking for a bit and then Menchi told us to get on the aircraft and that'll we'll be going to another place for this phase.

"Come on Kurapika let's get seats before everything is full." Kurapika nodded and me and him started walking towards the aircraft. "Move it, will ya slut?" a random man blurted out at me. "Listen you ugly ass bitch shut the fuck up and be patient damnit it's a lot of us." I retorted back at him. He pushed me but Kurapika caught me. "Are you okay Y/N? Hey! Calm down and leave her alone." Kurapika yelled at the man. "Yeah? What if I don't you little brat!" The man started walking towards us and was looking down at Kurapika.

*BANG*
"Headshot!" I exclaimed.
The man touched his forehead and saw blood on his fingers then fell down probably dead already.
Kurapika was still holding me and I had a finger gun on my right hand.

"Thanks for catching me Kurapika, I appreciate it." I looked at him and he stared at the body. "D-did you kill him... how... you don't even have a gun on you." Kurapika said. "WAIT" I grabbed his waist and pushed him onto the floor with me creating a fire barrier around us.

*BOOM*
I heard people scream and back up and I took down the fire barrier that was around me and Kurapika. The man's body bursted in flames and the only thing left of him was ash. The people looked at me and I saw a sneaky jester with the eyes of bloodlust looking at me. I looked away and grabbed Kurapika's hand. "IF ANY ONE OF YALL EVEN THINK OF HURTING THIS BLONDE DUDE, A GUY WHOS WEARING A SUIT WITH GLASSES WHO LOOKS LIKE 30, A SILVER HAIRED CAT LOOKING DUDE WHOS MY BROTHER OR A GREEN SPIKY HAIRED BOY I WILL KILL YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND?" I exclaimed. Everyone was silent until Hisoka came up to me and purple started whispering.

"My little fruit~ I can't wait to fight you... *mwuah*" Hisoka smashed his lips up against mine and the whole crowd of people along with Kurapika gasped. "Bastard! Let go of her!" Kurapika commanded, his hand was still intertwined with mine and her yanked me away causing Hisoka to lick his lips. "You taste so good... It's unfortunate your little friend had to interrupt~" Hisoka caressed my face then walked into the airship, everyone had completely forgot about it after this whole incident.

I tugged Kurapika's hand and walked into the airship, everyone was looking at us but I just glared at them. "Y/N... how did you set that man on fire after you killed him... and how did you not hesitate." Kurapika asked with his bangs covering his face. 'Guessing he doesn't know what nen is...' I thought.

"It's my nen ability." I simply responded. "Nen?" Kurapika questioned me. "Yeah I'm sure you'll learn it later on I don't really know how to explain it, sorry." Kurapika nodded and smiled. "It's okay, well I'm going to go get something to eat want anything?" He asked me. I shook my head and he was off.

"Mm~ I want to know what your nen ability is, darling~" A voice crept up behind me. I turned around and was immediately picked up by the jester, my legs were around his waist and he was grinning. "Do tell me more~"

damn i felt like this chapter was a bit long, but hope u guys liked it <3

- meli-chan