○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 74○

Jaden

We got home finally after doing some type of thing at the adoption center. Mia unlocked the door and we went inside. Shiloh ran over to us jumping up and down.

"Hey little boy" mua said bending down and picking him up.

Ben ran into the room and looked excited.
"You okay?" I asked laughing a little as I walked over to give him a side hug.

"Do I have a little brother..?" He said looking at me and Mia.

"Uh.. Come we'll tell you in a sec." Mia said as he nodded and we went into the living room.

"Hey! How did it go?" Nessa said looking back as Demi sat on the floor playing with her toys.
Josh was laying down with Nessa on the couch.

"Well, Ben this is answering your question..
we're adopting a little boy!" Mia said.

Ben jumped up and down eagerly. "I have a brotherrrrr!!!" Ben said running around the room basically jumping on and off the walls.

"Holy shi-shizzle.. congrats guys!!!" Nessa said as they stood up and congratulated us.

"Thanks guys." I said.

"How old and what's his name?!" Josh said.

"His name is Zack and he's 3 years old." I said as Mia nodded next to me. Demi was in Mia's arms playing with Mia's hair after being handed over by josh. "Hey your going to have another brother!" Mia said to Demi as she didn't look to understand, We laughed at the little baby who was clearly confused.

Time skip

"Okay so I think I could share my room" Ben said to Mi after Nessa and josh left.

"What?" I asked laughing a little.

"What! The dude needs a place to sleep!" Ben said defending himself.

"Ben, there are 2 more extra rooms upstairs" Mia said turning around after closing the door.

"Oh yea-" he said remembering.

We giggle at him and we all go into the living room.

"What do you guys want to do today!?" Mia said looking at us.

"Well prepare for my brother duh!" Ben said.

"True true we do need to do that.." I said as Mia nodded.

"You guys wanna go hang out with grandma and grandpa? While we go to the store?" Mia asked placing Demi to play with her toys.

"Yesss! They have the tree house!" Ben said hyped to go.

"Yea that tree house is so luxurious and huge.." I laugh as Mia and Ben nodded.

"Okay well I'll go call them" Mia said picking up her phone to call her parents. She walked away into the kitchen putting the phone up to her ear.

"Jaden-" Ben said before I gave him a weird look.

"What?" He asked frowning his eyebrows.