○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36○

(U guys can imagine or see the picture for the little girl but that's if u want) ;)

Hope you like this chapter 😏

Olympia
Continue..

"mom?" I ask.

"Right here" she said behind me as I turned around to see a little baby in her hands.

My eyes went soft as she walked towards me.

"Mia this is Demi the daughter of the leader of the the feathers, shes 1 and a half Here birthday is this September." My mom said as i looked at the little girl in my moms arms.

"She's so beautiful.." I said putting up my finger as her tiny hand grasped onto my finger.

She looked at me in the eyes as she sucked onto her pacifier. She put her hands out for me to grab her as my mom passed her to me. I took her by surprise as she rested her head onto my shoulder. I looked over to Jaden as he smiled at me softly and walked over to me. He placed his hand on my back and looked down at Demi. She put her hand out and Jaden grabbed it holing it lightly. She watched as he kissed her hand gently,making her smile.. which was in fact so fucking cute.

He looked up at me as a gave him the 'your doing it!' Look.

He smiled at me and looked down at the girl.

"She's quiet if you ask me. She only cry's with loud noises and in dark places" my mom said as my dad nodded.

"She's really attached to kio." My dad said as I turned to see him smiling proudly.

"Well let's eat she needs to eat as well" my mom said exiting the living room and going into the kitchen.

I walked to the kitchen with Demi still in my arms as I carefully watched her. Jaden didn't remove his eyes off me awhile we went into the kitchen.
A sat down as she picked up her head and looked around the room.

I turned her around so she sat on my lap so I had more access to eat.

Your thinking, why do I seem to know how to take care of children? Well I was a babysitter for around 4 years until I had to quit due to the gang and missions tho.. I love kids so much they make me happy.

She sat there looking around at everyone until she looked at Jaden. She made grabbing hands to Jaden as he looked at her and at me. I placed her on his lap as he had no experience with kids. It was funny but also so adorable.

"She likes you" I say as he looks down at Demi playing with a ring he has on his finger.

"Your doing great" I whispered to him making him smiled down at me.

My mom came back with the food and I made myself my plate. I took her from Jaden so he could do the same. I grabbed her baby food that my mom bought her. My mom also shares the same likes as me, she loves kids and always wanted more, but couldn't because she couldn't have anymore after me.

I began to feed her as my parents engaged a conversation with kio and Jaden. I feed her the food to her as she tasted it and surprisingly she wanted more as I feed it to her.

As I engaged into conversation as well every once and awhile Demi will hum or say so type of gibberish. Making me giggle at her and Jaden too.
At the end of dinner she was passed out on Jadens shoulder. He looked very carefully and also very confident at the same time. I'm proud of him he's been doing amazing with her.

By the time we were leaving kio was too. His dad isn't really there for him or his mom so he's been getting along with my parents a lot. And to be honest having a older brother won't look too bad..

Me and Jaden walked to the car as he held her still with her head on his shoulder and arm holding him neck a little. He placed her in the back car seat as I buckled her in.

I placed a baby bag my mom gave me that had some clothes she bought with other things.

"Tomorrow we have to go get clothes for her" I said in a whisper as Jaden nodded.

We got in the car and Jaden started the car and put his seat belt on as I did too.

He locked our hands together and kissed my back palm. He pulled out the drive way as kio had left already. I looked in the mirror that faces into the back seat which I can see Demi's small sleeping
Peaceful Face. 

"She's so beautiful" I said in a lower voice as Jaden looked in the back too looking at her.

"She reminded me of you" Jaden said looking back at the road.

"Me.?" I said

"Yea her hair and your hair look similar, also you copied her style." He mumbled the last part.

"It was a coincidence!" I said as he chuckled at me.
I hade a dark tanned Floral shirt with dark blue jeans. That matched to her tan body suit thing.

Short chapter sorry!!
Hope y'all are enjoying this book!!😌
THANKS FOR 22k READS TF!
907 words 👶🏻