○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45○

Olympia

"Okay Addison and Bryce are taking Demi out for the day. She said 'I want to spend time with her since we're going to have to learn soon to be parents, don't tell Jaden or Bryce-' " I said looking at my phone and at Jaden eating cereal with Demi.

My eyes widen and I covered my mouth.

"Fuck" i said as Jadens eyes widen.

"No way!" He said excited.

"DONT SAY ANYTHING" I said scared.

"I won't I won't.. she's pregnant!????" He said happily while Demi didn't give one fuck.

"Yes" I smile a little.

"Woot woot! I'm an uncle!!" He did a little dance.

"Oh god" I laughed sitting next to him.

Demi finished her Cheerios and I was going to get her dressed to go out. I was currently doing a small braid on her hair. She was playing with a toy she had in her hands keeping her focus on that so I could finish her hair.

Warm hands placed on my waist as I have a crop top on feeling the warmth.
Jadens breath hit my neck giving me butterflies as he kissed my neck lightly.

"Hi" I said softly still doing Demi's hair.

"Hey" he said softly.

I finished her hair tying it off with a little purple clip.

"Voilà" I said in a French accident as Demi smiled.

"Do my hair next!" Jaden said as I giggled.

"Later" I said as I Pat his head. He frowned but then smiled.

"Come on Addison and Bryce are probably going to be here any second." I picked Demi up in my arm.

Jaden let go of me and followed me to her room.

"Okay toy, diapers, extra cloths, and last but not least.. your purple blanket" I said putting it all in a bag.

Demi grabbed another toy and gave it to me making me smile.

"Okay your ready! Your going to have fun today!" I said picking her up and grabbing the bag.

"Here let me help" Jaden said taking the bag from my hands.

"Thanks" I kiss his cheek as we went downstairs to hear the gate buzz.

Jaden punched in the code and let them in.

"We'll see you later." I kissed her cheek making her giggle.

She took off her pacifier and gave me a small peck on the lips.

(It's not weird when it's a baby or toddler or any kid when your a parent hopefully 😅)

My eyes widen as she actually gave me a real kiss this time. Jaden looked at me and smiled so big.

"She did it real this time!" He said as I nodded my head happily.

Addison knocked on the door as I opened it.

"Hello!" I said hugging her and handing her Demi.

"Hi buttercup" Addison said to Demi's little happy body giving her a hug. Geez what with everyone loving Addison!

"The baby seat is in my car just take it out if there my car is open" I said as she nodded.

"Congrats" Jaden blurted handing her the bag as I faced palmed.