○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48○

Time skip...
August 20th
1 month later.

"No stop!" I laughed at Jaden who held Demi and shiloh in his arms running around.

"I want my babies!" I giggled as Jaden came back over to me on the couch.

"Well if you want your babies then we're here." He said sitting down.

"Morning buttercup." I kissed Demi's nose.

"Morning little baby" I kissed Shiloh's head.

"What about me!!" Jaden said like a child.

"Good morning baby boy" I smiled pecking his lips.

"Good morning princess" he said.

"What are we doing today?" I asked Jaden.

"I was hanging out with josh and Anthony today." He said as I put Demi down to play with her toys.

"Oh tell him that I want ness and vani to come over then." I said as he typed something in his phone.

"Okay they said they want to come" he said as I smiled.

"Nice. Okay well let me make breakfast." I said about to get up.

"No let me make something. I feel bad that you make breakfast everyday, let me help." He said pecking my forehead and got up.

"Thank you love you!" I said as he walked into the kitchen yelling back an "I love you too".

Later I could smell the sent of bacon and eggs walking into the kitchen.

"Demi and I have decided that she's going to try eggs." I said proudly as Jaden turned around with his smile so big.

"Really!" He said putting something on a plate.
"Perfect, cause I made them extra child worthy." He said placing a plate of scrambled eggs on the table.

I put Demi in her chair and sat in mine when Jaden gave us plates he prepared for us.

"Okay princess, you grab a little and put it in your mouth. Watch me" he said then putting a piece of egg in my his mouth.

Demi grab some egg and put it in her mouth as she had a look of thought. She ate it and continued to eat more.

"Yes! I did it!!" He said clapping.

I laughed and watched her eat the egg.
"She's going to be 2 next month" I frowned as Jaden looked up at me.

"Well then I can teach her house to vacuum the living room." He said acting like he was a pro.

"Jaden I said 2 NOT 12" I said as he chuckled a
"She can't grow up to fast!" I said kissing her cheek.

She started to talk her gibberish when Jaden and her where having a conversation about absolutely nothing.

"Da da ja je" Jaden said as she repeated.

"Dada, ha je" she said which made me look at her.

"Did she just-"
"She said dada!" Jaden said looking at me and then may Demi's confused eating face.

"Dada?" He said.

"Dada" she repeated like nothing.

"What the fuck!" I said,

she said it so clear. Is that normal?!

"HA jealous much" Jaden said picking her up dancing around with her.

"Actually yes. Yes I am." I said crossing my arms.

"Dada dada!" He cheered making Demi laugh.

"Whatever at least she likes to cuddle me at night." I say jokingly with sass.