○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53○

Olympia

Jaden walked into the living room and smiled at us.
"So what are we doing today?" I asked as Shiloh jumped on the couch. He got excited and started to lick my face and get all happy.
"Nice to see you too buddy" I said giggling.

"Well, you did just get here so about we get you some new clothes?" Jaden asked as Benjamin looked a little cautious.

"Um i don't know I don't have money or even a phone to PayPal you guys" he said with a little of disappointment in his voice.

"Buddy it's okay you dont need to pay for anything." Jaden said in a softy but also nice way,
that warmed my heart.

"But, Michel always said-" he said before I cut him off.

"It's doesn't matter what the hell Michel says, he's dead to us. He doesn't rule over you or I anymore, your free" I said as he looked down and let out a breath.

"Are you sure?" He asked hesitating.

"Yes! Please it's the least I can do" I said as he looked up at both of us and nodded a little.
"Great! Okay let's get ready to go." Jaden said and smiled as I smiled too.

"Can you see What clothes you have that could fit him? To go out for a little?" I asked Jaden.

"Yea of course." He said and signaled Benjamin to follow him.

"Now we need to get your ready missy!" I said as she giggled. I followed the boys upstairs and went into Demi's room. I found her a little outfit that was so adorable! I put it on her changing her diaper and did her hair.

"All done!" I said as she looked up from the toy she had in her hands and smiled.

"Aw look at that smile!!" I said in a baby tone. I picked her up and went into the room. I played sponge bob as She fiddled with a toy. I surrounded her with pillows and walked into the bathroom. Jaden was giving the clothes and doing something else.Jaden finally walked into the room right before i was going to call him.

"Oh good your here, can you watch her as I take a shower?" I asked grabbing a towel and clothes.

"Yes! Ou look how pretty my princess looks!" he said in a baby tone to smile as she talked gibberish and giggled. He came over kissing my cheek and walking over to the bed. I smiled and went into the bathroom. I turned on the warm water, and I closed the door.

Time skip
In car going to store.

I sat in the front with Jaden as Benjamin and Demi where in the back. I held Jadens hand as we went down the street full of stores.

He parked the car and we all got out. I put Demi in a cart thing with her blanket and walked into the store with Benjamin and Jaden behind.

"Okay Benjamin you can go find whatever you want! Don't worry how much it coast, just focus on you." I smiled as his eyes lit up. "Thank you" he said as I followed him to the men section. He may be only 13 but if I'm being really honest, he's tall. And I don't think kid clothes would fit his tall thin body. I was taller but he could catch up to me any day.

We shopped around and found some nice things for him. I got a lot of looks as usual.. but fuck those people. My kids or not what's wrong with it? Yes I'm young but like I've said multiple times,
MY DECISION.

We bought our stuff and we're about to leave until I noticed a familiar voice behind us.

"Honey!" A woman said as I turned and saw Jadens mom.

"Jaden look, your mom" I said smiling and walking over to her.

"Hi! What a coincidence seeing you here!" I said hugging Amy and John.

"Hey!" Jaden said hugging his parents.
"What are you guys doing here?" He asked.

"We'll just shopping for some new clothes for us, your father needed new shoes!" She said chuckling as I smiled at them.

They are so nice and full of joy. I love his parents, even though in the beginning I had no idea who they were.

She looked at Demi in the cart and squealed.
"Demi!!!" She said happily as the baby giggled at her.

Jaden's parents found out we were taking care of Demi after a week of taking care of her. Of course they were happy but also concerned if we could take care of her. They trust us and are very happy for us and happy they have a "grandkid" in their quotes.

Amy noticed Benjamin and smiled.
"Hi I'm Amy, Jadens mom and this is his dad, John.
What's your name?" She asked sweetly. God she's so nice, ah!

"I'm Benjamin" he said looking up at Amy and John.

"Well nice to meet you." She smiled at him.

"lo salvamos de su pandilla original, es el 13" Jaden said as they did an "o" shape with their mouths.
(We saved him from his original gang,
he's 13)

"Well were going to keep looking around, bye guys love you!" They said as they waved bye and walked away. We waved back and proceeded to walk out the store.

We walked out and started putting the bags in the car.

"Deberíamos conseguirle un teléfono" Jaden whispered as we put the bags in the back.
(We should get him a phone)

"eso es exactamente lo que iba a decir." I smiled as he closed the trunk. The kid were in the car already so they couldn't hear us.
(That's exactly what I was going to say)

"I'll drop you off at the shoe store next and I'll go get the phone." He mumbled as I nodded and we went to the front. We got in the car and began to drive to a different place where they had a better shoe store.

"Come on Benjamin, we're going to get you some new shoes while Jaden goes to gets.. something." I said taking Demi out as he jumped out as well.

"Okay" he said as he waved to Jaden as Jaden did too and drove away.

We walked into the store and started to find shoes for him.

Hey!! Sorry for late post I was waiting for all the results for the tiktok room awards!
Who else has been looking at Tiktok room for the awards!!?

Sway house won for best house!!🥳🥳
And Avani one for best female style!!!!!🥳

JADEN WON BEST SONG!!!🥳🥳🥳🤍🤍
AND BEST MUSICIAN!!!🥳🤍🤍🥳🎸🎸

Question:
Who's your favorite tiktoker! Or influencer!?

Love you all for 45k!!
Thank you!!
1116 words👟