○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 78○

(So like this chapter may or may not be 3,000 words long... only for the best though!)

Olympia
Time skip
December 31st

"We'll see you guys tomorrow okay? We love you guys" I said pecking Demi and Zack on the cheek handing them over to my parents.

"Bye mommy" Zack said waving, I blew him a kiss and smiled at the little toddler. "Bye mama" Demi said and smiled blowing a kiss at her too.

"Ben you got your iPad?" I asked Ben as he nodded and smiled.

"Watch over your brother and sister. Help grandma and grandpa out." I kissed Ben on the cheek.

"I get it mom!" Ben said laughing a little.

"Don't stay up too late" Jaden said to Ben giving him a side hug and kissed on the head.

(Me up since 2:00am yesterday to rn 10:00am like 🧍‍♀️)

"Okay love you dad" Ben said waving over to us and walking into my parents house.

"Love you!" I said back as the door closed.

"Wow, finally a day off?" Jaden joked and pulled out the drive way of the house.

"Finally" I giggled. Jaden placed his hand on my thigh and squeezed it making me bit my lip a little.

Your probably thinking, what's going on?
Well, it's been about 3 months, and time has flown by. After that day we got Zack me and Jaden took into recognition that this is real and we're parents. For these past months me and Jaden have done as much as spoiled, love and care for our kids. Zack warmed up to us after a week and called us his mommy and daddy. He's a very energetic toddler if I tell you, he walks around the house like he owns the place it's adorable, and Ben is a real encouragement on Zack. He loves his big brother and follows him around like a lost puppy. Ben has started to go into school but is strictly not to say anything about what our family does, he's made new friends and even has his eye on someone.. he loves to brag how cool and opening we are to him to his parents. Yes we've been judged and everything but nothing is stopping us from loving and being a family. Demi finally said mama! Which I am very proud of. She's a little bundle of joy that keeps the family in happy. She's so quiet yet so curious like Zack. Speaking of Zack, Demi and Zack make the best baby due ever. They laugh at each other, and even share their things with each other! They love each other and I could see Zack standing up for his little sister from anyone and anything. Demi is starting to walk also! Zack pulled it off like nothing so she tried it and she's now walking very steadily and cautions holding onto things like walls chairs and things. Another person to update is Jaden, my love. He's so sweet and loving towards the kids it makes me die of love in the inside. He's a roll model for Ben in defense, talent, and even just talking through situations like a person. Jaden has also done so much for me it's insane. In November we all went as a family to the Bahamas for a trip and he made it a surprise for all of us. He also dyed his hair black which I really do like. Another thing about Jaden that's changed is him! He's a father of our children and has become mature in a way..? I don't know but he's changed in all good, we still hangs out with friends and everything, my parents and Jadens love our family and which we love their support. Last but not least me. I don't think I changed too much, being a mom is hard and isn't all rainbows and sunshine.
If I'm being completely honest I think it helped me open my eyes for my future. I'm deep love Jaden with all my heart and I've seen his true heart and love for me. He's changed me as I person from being insecure to being proud of who I am and of my body.
The can't believe how crazy our lives change within a few months..

Currently.. me and Jaden were on our way to a New Years party Nessa and josh are throwing. We pulled up to the house and they buzzed us into the gate making us drive up to the house.